Just sittin' in the studio

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫(Amber - Band practice)

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫( School Boy Q - Studio)

The Next Day

At the label, Y/N and Taehyung are seated, waiting for Neani to arrive. Ricky congratulates the fake couple for a successful night at their housewarming party. Neani enters with a smile. " I am very proud of you two. Our public relations said yesterday that house warming was more than a triumph. The blogs have your names and photos all over their sites and talk shows, and companies want you for interviews, and a lot of magazines want you guys to be a feature on their monthly covers," she says proudly.

Y/N zones out, uninterested in Neani's voice, thinking about her encounter with Jungkook in the bathroom. The more she was zoned out, the more she could imagine his touch, his voice, and his scent. She closed her eyes, trying to resist the temptation of craving him, Jeon Jungkook. As she sighed, she felt a pair of hands console her, whispering, "You okay?" Taehyung worried.

Y/N returned a forced smile to ease his troubles. Both pairs zone out of the conversations between Neani and Ricky, who are updating them on their new schedule and plans. Once the meeting is finished, Y/N immediately gets up and walks out past the hallway until Taehyung stops her. "Hey, are you okay? You seemed a bit off during the meeting.". Y/n looks back at him and says, "I am just overall, and I personally hate it. We have no privacy, and this is all too much, but we signed contracts, Tae, and I wish we never did. It is unfair on us that we are not getting a chance to know each other the way we should. Do you think after all this our feelings would be the same?" she asks as her orbs stare at him, waiting for an answer.

"To be honest, Y/N, I do not know, but one thing I know is that I do like you, and minus all this PR stunt, I want to know you on a deeper level so we can do this once this PR stunt is done. No more Neani and Ricky dictating what our relationship is; just give me time to make this feel like a relationship rather than a PR stunt, okay?" he responds.

"Can you give me some time to figure things out? This is all too much for me right now. I just need to clear my head. I am really not used to this industry." Y/n pleads? Taehyung nods, and she smiles softly at him before leaving to head over to the studio floors.

She takes a deep breath as she faces the studio. One, hesitant to knock, freezes. "Urgh, this is stupid. What am I doing? "she says. Building up the courage to open the door, hoping it is not locked or the room is not empty, seeing the door open, she enters and sees Jungkook focused on his computer screen and a pair of high-tech Sony headphones unaware. Y/N gently takes off his headphones, which makes him easily startled. "Wow, what are you doing here? "he says, confused, before quickly regaining his composure and turning his seat around.

 "Wow, what are you doing here? "he says, confused, before quickly regaining his composure and turning his seat around

Y/N stays quiet, trying to form the words that are screaming to come out of her mouth. Y/N, feeling unsure of what to say, lies, "I was told no one would be here in this studio. "She lies, and Jungkook glares at her suspiciously. "So you are here in my studio because you were informed my studio is free." He calls her out.

Y/n nods "Yeah, I was coming to get some equipment. I was told you had the recording mic for the live instruments," she says, digging a hole for herself. Jk is still having his brows raised. "You mean the microphone, which we have more than a dozen of laying around in our equipment room, yet you came for the one here in this specific studio, my studio?" he interrogates her, seeing how far she will keep this up.

"Yeah, your studio is the closest; the studio equipment room is way too far, and I am feeling too lazy to go all the way there, "she continues, and Jungkook chuckles. "You cannot lie under pressure, and for someone who is telling me to stay away, why are you really here? Didn't you want to keep a distance from me?" he questions her.

Y/N looks back, locking the doors. "About last night," she begins to address the situation until Jungkook interrupts her. "If you are here to lecture me, I do not want to hear it. I do not regret what I did, and everything I said about how I feel is real," he says. Y/N frowns frustrated. "I'm not here to lecture you; I came to see you," she blurts out, causing Jungkook's face to soften. "Me," he asks, and she nods. "Yes, you. I do not like what you are doing to me. You cannot just confess that you liked me the night before while you practically gave me an orgasm and then walk off as if nothing happened," she says. Jungkook sighs, "You are the one who told me to stay away from you, and how you are disrespectful to your boyfriend, who in all reality isn't your boyfriend," he mocks, and Mimicks the tone of voice Y/N previously used to remind him.

"I know, but it is hard, as I do not want you to stay away from me, as I cannot stay away from you," she reveals, confessing her feelings. Jungkook watches her walk closer. "You've been stuck on my mind all morning, you know that. "She continues to express the truth before wrapping her hands around Jungkook's neck, adjusting herself between his legs and allowing his arms to rest on her waist.

"I have," Jungkook repeats, waiting for Y/N's reply. Y/N eyes look north, remaining eye contact with Jungkook before she brushes her lips against his in hope that he will respond. Jungkook takes dominance of the kiss between himself and Y/N. Shortly after a few tongue wars, he breaks the kiss. "Woah, aren't you focused on your little PR relationship with Taehyug?" he asks. Y/N sighs. "I was until you came along yesterday tempting me; all I could think about now is you," she says, attempting to continue the make-up session between the two. Jungkook and Y/N make out, and Y/N, being carried away, wraps her whole body around Jungkook tightly. Eager for his touch, she uses her hands to explore her way into other parts of his body. Jungkook looks back at his sofa couch and lifts Y/N up, caught up in the momentum. Jungkook lays her down, hovering on top of her.

Y/N brings him closer, and Jungkook begins to explore Y/N's body, placing his soft lips all over her neck and being carried away. Y/N removes Jungkook's top, placing her hand on his abs. Jungkook does the same, admiring Y/N's flowery bralette. He stares back at Y/N, who has managed to work her way to his pants, lowering his joggers with her legs and exposing his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Eager are we?" he ridicules the lustful Y/N. Y/N pulls him back in for a kiss, tempted to see how much further things go. breaking the kiss, she frowns as she stares at him. "Is something wrong?" she asks. Jungkook smiles. "I just realised I don't want this scenery to be our first time," he responds.

"Why do you not this?" Y/n asks, disappointed, and Jungkook looks around."Because I'd be going against everything of how I feel for you," he explains further in detail, although Y/n still stares confused."You're not some groupie or one-night stand or a quickie to fulfil my needs, Y/n. I like you, and I don't want our first time together to be in a studio room. I wouldn't feel special as tempting as this. It is not right, not this room," he states, getting flashbacks of all his unmeaningful sexual encounters.

"Is it because you had other women's here?" She asks, and he nods. "Yeah, I fucked girls here once and never hit them back, so I don't want that vibe to be us. I mean, we could do it here someday, but not our first time. You mean more, so I should treat you better than the others," he discloses. Y/N smiles, leaning in for a kiss. "Do you think I am special?" She asks, and he nods. "Yeah, I am not good with feelings, but I know you are special to me; that's why I am trying to do the right thing," he explains. Y/N glares at him suspiciously, "Yet you fingered me in mine and Taes toilet at the housewarming party?" She says her hands are wrapped around his necks.

"Ahh, that was because I was extremely salty and jealous, so I got carried away as I thought Taehyung was going to steal my women," he confesses. Y/N stares shocked. "My woman," she repeats, and he nods. "Yup, you heard correctly. I want you to be my woman and surrender yourself completely to me," he admits.

"All of me," she asks. "All of you, I want all of you," Jungkook repeats. Y/N chuckles. "It's weird. I really had you as a playboy who never took feeling seriously," she says, and he nods. "Oh, I am a playboy, at least I thought I was, but then you came along. I told you it must be those pretty brown hypnotic eyes of yours luring me to change my ways," he continues to confess.

"My eyes did that. Hmm, what about Neani? Aren't you two, you know?" she asks, indicating that she wants to know the sexual relations between him and Neani. Jungkook glares, "What about her? We are not together in all honesty. We were messing around, but she is not my girlfriend; she does not own me. I am allowed to make my own decisions, plus she is married, so it is not my business," he blurts.

"I am not sure every time she sees me around you, Jungkook, she finds multiple ways to keep you apart from me. Look what she did. I am in a PR stunt relationship, so I can never be around you in public. She kind of digs her claws deep on your spine, and it feels like you're kind of oblivious to how much power she holds on you. And aren't you afraid? She literally owns us. She is our boss who knows what she can do out of spite to me for wanting her toyboy," she says.

"I am not her." Boytoy, stop saying that, Y/n," he tells her off, and Y/n rolls her eyes."Anyway, this surrender yourself all to me is not a one-way deal. How will I know that you are not messing around with another woman?she asks, and he chuckles. Because I am not, and like I said, your my my woman, and if you want me to be all yours and surrender all to you, then so be it, but only if I know you are completely mine, and vice versa, I am yours,"" because i am not and like I said your my woman and if you want me to be all your and surrender all to you then so be it but only if I know you are completely mine as vice versa I am yours," he says poetically.

"For someone who doesn't know how to express themselves, you are surely good with words; you know how to woo a woman, don't you? I can see why you were getting bitches left right centre minus being a celeb," she chuckles. Jungkook glares, "Let's not talk about others; let's just focus on us. So what do you say?" Y/n Leon, will you be my woman?" he asks her, and she kisses him to respond positively to his answer. Jungkook chuckles. "I guess I will take that as a yes."

"But my only problem is how we are going to work this out. I am also in a pr relationship with Taehyung," she says, and Jungkook pokes his jaw, feeling annoyed. "That's the annoying thing Neani has done. Try to cockblock my happiness." I am not really fond of this PR relationship, but I can wait until it is over so we can be seen in public. I am going to speak to Neani to find a way to get you out of that PR relationship. I think you should speak with Taehyung and Yoongi since they both have strong feelings for you." He lays out a reasonable suggestion.

Y/N sighs, "Ahh, yeah, I forgot about that. I feel so bad. I do like them both too," she says, and Jungkook raises his brows, feeling a slight hint of jealousy. Y/N notices, so she holds his hands. "But I like you more, so don't worry, I will speak to them. It's just that I don't like hurting people," she says.

Jungkook hmms to indicate he understands the predicament she is in. Jungkook grins. "Don't worry, you don't have to rush in telling them since it is a lot," he says, and she nods. "That means you need to find a way to tell that cougar who is married to the man who takes care of our wages because I do not want to be dropped from this record label. She may be mad and forgive you, but who knows what she will do to me out of spite that old bitch is very crafty," she says.

Jungkook chuckles, "There you go again." . Before Y/n can continue speaking, Jungkook kisses Y/n in an attempt to shut her up. Y/N rolls her eyes. "I mean, that is one way to shut someone up," she says, and he chuckles. "It is, huh? I have other ways too, but I am not sure if you will be quiet afterwards," he says with a flirtatious tone.

Y/N"s brow furrows. "Interesting. I thought you said you didn't want out our first time to be here," she questions. Jungkook nods. "True, I do not, but I never said anything about giving you a preview," he continues hinting. Y/n looks at him suspiciously. "Preview," she repeats, almost gulping as she stares into his lustful eyes, watching him tug onto her pants. "You heard me the first time. I don't understand why you are acting all surprised. A man has his needs, and so does a woman. That's why you are laid up clenching your thighs, "he says, and Y/n, in denial, shakes her head.

"So are you denying things, so I am guessing you do not want me to treat those pretty lips of yours?" he proposed, and Y/N touches her lips, confused, and Jungkook chuckles. "I am not talking about those lips," he says with his eyes pointing south of her body.

Y/N nudges him, "Oh, you are nasty, oh, my Jeon Jungkook, has your mouth always been this dirty?" she teases. Jungkook grins and says, "It could be dirtier depending on how nasty you want to get." He plays along until he notices Y/N's eyes swiftly changing and any inch of innocence remaining leaving. "Okay, Kookie, let's see how nasty that mouth of yours can get," she says, eagerly feeling the excitement to explore Jungkook's skills. Without hesitation, Jungkook slips off Y/N pants, which makes her giggle. "Who's the eager one now? "she teases before Jungkook pinches her thighs, causing her to whine until she is thrown off guard by the sensation of Jungkook's lips brushing against her.

Responding back to the kiss, she is unaware that Jungkook has already taken lace pants off, throwing them beside the couch, then proceeding to crawl his fingers around her womanhood. "Jungkook," Y/N moans, pausing the kiss as she feels his finger pump inside her, twirling around her g spot, allowing her to become comfortable before he destroys her, breaking the kiss.

He takes his fingers out and places them directly in his mouth. "You taste so good," he teases. "Why don't you use your mouth instead?" Y/N suggests boldly. Jungkook smirks. "As you wish," he says, adjusting himself before signalling y/n. "Sit down," he demands. "On your lap," Y/N asks, confused. Jungkook points at his face. "Will I not be suffocating you or will I be too heavy?" she questions. Jungkook smirks, "Where is the girl who asked me to use my mouth instead she was hella badass and bold?" he jokes before pulling her close. "Now sit, be a good sport," he says.

Y/n gets on top, adjusting herself nervously, not sure what to expect.'Was 'I too old?'she as asks herself before she feels Jungkook drag her down, and a cold sensation of Jungkook's tongue swirls its way around Y/n's womanhood, exploring every inch, hungry to make Y/n a ss. "Kookie" moans softly at the man who is buried under her, fastening his pace. Getting the hang of Jungkook's pace, Y/N moves her body in the same motion while riding his face. "Fuck yes," she squeals at the amazing sensation of Jungkook's tongue, which turns him on more as he hums in approval.

His voice grumbles as he slaps Y/N's ass, tightening his grip. "Don't run from me; you were bold a few minutes ago," he says, continuing to sucking and slurping before bouncing his tongue around her clitoral area. Y/N grabs Jungkook's hair as she calls his name several times. "That's a good girl," he mutters.