Options

─── ─── Y/n's POV ─── ───

I can't believe I am doing this right now. I've sent it to all three of them; one person will be happy and the other two will be upset, which makes me feel bad.

I still haven't made a decision, but I've decided to try to get to know them all and give everyone a chance. After twenty minutes, I received a text back.

What? He's not seriously asking me to meet him in another state before I can decline. I have seen that he has booked a first-class flight for me. Damn, he is always one step ahead in planning.

I put my phone down since it is late and I need to sleep.

.ೃ*: .ೃ*: .ೃ*:

It's Friday night. I rush my way to the airport. I can't believe I am doing this.

I check-in and wait for my flight. I see a flight attendant approach me. "Miss Y/N Leon," she says, causing me to nod politely. "Select me, please."

I get up, following her around as she takes me inside. She takes my bags and welcomes me into first class. I try to maintain my cool, but how can I?

I sit down, watching the flight hostess come with champagne

I sit down, watching the flight hostess come with champagne. I take some of the food offered, and she also gives me a bunch of freebies, which I put in my bag.

Since it is late, I take a quick nap. Three hours later, I arrive. As I walk, someone calls my name; it's the personal chauffeur picking me up from my hotel. Arriving at the hotel I walk to the reception we have a small chat until I am guided into my room.

Jungkook pov

I was notified by the hotel that you have arrived. I put us on separate floors as I didn't want any scandals or gossip pages to find out.

I sent flowers and a bunch of luxury chocolates and wine to your hotel room with a small gift. I would like to come to see you, but it is so late, and I only get to see you after the concert, but you are okay with that since I planned a nice spa day for you while you wait.

.ೃ*: .ೃ*: .ೃ*:

It's Saturday morning. I sent you a good morning text, but you didn't respond. I guess you are probably asleep, as I have seen your photos of you enjoying the wine and chocolates I sent last night.

I head my way to the venue for soundchecks and dress rehearsals. After three hours, we are done.

"Kookie, what do you want me to order for your break?" my assistant Lia asks. Before I can reply, I see your text asking us to have lunch together since the venue is not far from the hotel.

I am making my way back, first reserving the hall so we can eat privately. The hotel staff have all signed NDA's, so they wouldn't dare say anything.