32 : The Bracelet

Start from the beginning

"You really had a crush on me?"

"Zaviyaar, I need to sleep," I said

I guess it really was destiny. Zaviyaar is the one for me. I'm more than grateful to have him as my husband. Allah Tala thank you so much. Please make him stay with me all my life. I don't know if I love him, but I know for sure that I can't live without him. I'm lucky to have him by my side. A partner who knows I'm taking a lot of time to give our marriage a chance, actually, I'm scared that, Zaviyaar will change himself and become a toxic husband. I genuinely don't want that, I want him to be the way he is.

Thinking Zaviyaar is the same guy I bumped into 2 years back and looking at us now it feels surreal. I guess I'm lucky.

Okay so, what did just happen? Aaliyaana just told me that she is the owner of that bracelet is she serious? I unknowingly kept a bracelet of a girl and she turned out to be the girl I loved omg

Okay so, what did just happen? Aaliyaana just told me that she is the owner of that bracelet is she serious? I unknowingly kept a bracelet of a girl and she turned out to be the girl I loved omg. Like seriously? Till now I remember every single detail of that day.

FLASHBACK

authors pov:

"Zaviyaar let's go in we are getting late," Azlaan snapped Zaviyaar out of his thoughts

"hn chalo" zaviyaar said

(Yeah, let's go.)

they are currently standing outside one of the universities of Canada. The University has invited different CEOs from different countries around the globe. Zaviyaar doesn't want to miss this opportunity to visit or to find Aaliyana's university, he does not know, where Aaliyana studies, so after this event the first thing he wants to do is, find her. He doesn't even know what will he say after meeting her but all he knows is that he wants to meet her.

They entered the university, Zaviyaar was moving through the corridor when someone from the back slammed into him, causing him to lose his balance but he regained his balance soon, someone was not able to reclaim their balance which caused her to tumble.

That girl was in a hurry. (Aaliyana)

"Hey hey, be careful," Zaviyaar said and their eyes made contact.

A contact for life.

The moment his eyes met hers. Both of their worlds ceased. The world around them stopped. Their eyes were captivating for one another. A sight from which, none of them wanted to look away.

but soon they were disturbed when Aaliyana was called by her classmate.

They both were in masks as it was the time of COVID, so they weren't able to recognize each other, Aaliyaana darted from there, and Micheal called her as they were getting late for their class. Zaviyaar tried calling her as he saw the bracelet she dropped but she didn't stop. Zaviyaar glanced at that bracelet and he stowed that bracelet in his coat's pocket.