The end of Year 3

Start from the beginning

"I still can't believe you didn't tell us about it," said Ron grumpily. "We're supposed to be your friends." "I promised I wouldn't tell anyone till I told Aishi," said Hermione.

"You need that break...plus I have a feeling that might be more useful for us. Thank god Professor let us keep it. "Aishi said. Percy Jackson had gotten McGonagall out of the manipulation and McGonagall immediately vowed to help percy while hating Dumbledore for what he did to her. She pretended to give back the time turner as hermoine secretly kept it before giving it to Aishi disguising it as a simple necklace.

"So," Blaise said, "ready for the holidays?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about them too," said Ron. "You all to come and stay with us. I'll fix it up with Dad, then I'll call you. I know how to use a fellytone now --""A telephone, Ron," said Draco. "Honestly, you should take Muggle Studies next year...."

Ron *ignored him. "It's the Quidditch World Cup this summer! How about it, Guys? Come and stay, and we'll go and see it! Dad can usually get tickets from work." This proposal had the effect of cheering Harry up a great deal.

"No luck with me....my dad might also get me there" Draco said " I hope he would change. It slow cause of the antidote but surely there" 

"I think my uncle Shiva and Grandad might be interested to come as well...."Aishi said " But they might kill me first at seeing me," Harry said

" Also before summer end, it will be your mum's wedding!" Blaise said. "I am designing our pre-, wedding and post-party outfits. I am so inspired by the culture"

"As long as I can dance in it,"  Aishi said making Harry mind go crazy thinking about it. " You broke your boyfriend" Sanjiv jokes as he pets Topaz.

Soon they all played in several games of Exploding Snap, and when the witch with the tea cart arrived, they bought themselves a very large lunch, though nothing with chocolate in it till Aishi got dessert.

But it was late in the afternoon that something interesting came. "Harry," said Hermione suddenly, peering over his shoulder. "What's that thing outside your window?" Harry turned to look outside. Something very small and grey was bobbing in and out of sight beyond the glass. He stood up for a better look and saw that it was a tiny owl, carrying a letter that was much too big for
it.

The owl was so small that it kept tumbling over in the air, buffeted this way and that in the train's slipstream. Harry quickly
pulled down the window, stretched out his arm, and caught it. It felt
like a very fluffy Snitch. He brought it carefully inside. The owl dropped its letter onto Harry's seat and began zooming around their compartment, apparently very pleased with itself for accomplishing its task.

Hedwig clicked her beak with a sort of dignified disapproval. Topaz was twisting curious. Crookshanks sat up in his seat, following the owl with his great yellow eyes. Ron, noticing this, snatched the owl safely out of harm's way. Harry picked up the letter. It was addressed to him. He ripped open the letter, and shouted, "It's from Sirius!"

"What?" said the others excitedly. "Read it aloud!"

Dear Harry,
I hope this finds you well before you reach the station. I have gotten to Potter Manor long ago and my hunt for me is cleared. I will be meeting you at the station with your mom, moony and your soon-to-be dad.

I even hope to meet little Shiva again since I heard he is raising Aishi. I remember how adorable he was younger and quite clumsy. We might meet at the station again. He was considered the younger brother of the marauders and looked up to me in my way for fashion and style. I wonder what he is doing now.