The end of Year 3

Start from the beginning

"Do not worry they will come soon. It will be summer when it happens." Krishna said

"Really?" Aishi asked "Really...now come on....time for lunch," he said leading her back and as she went up the stairs.

Something stirred in Aishi's memory. Greater and more terrible
than ever before... Her prediction!
" Khanna, my prediction came true last night but we caught the traitor....but what about the last line....the real prophecy is found in the protecor house. Which protector...who is it?"

Krishna just smiled. " they are closer than you think.....part of your bloodline. But anyway You did a very noble thing, in saving
Pettigrew's life."

"But what if he escapes the cause of him" "Pettigrew owes his life to you. You have sent that man a deputy who is in your debt... When one wizard saves another wizard's life, it creates
a certain bond between them... and I'm much mistaken if he wants his servant in the debt of Aishi Merha."

"I don't want a connection with Pettigrew!" said Aishi. "He betrayed my parents!" "This is magic at its deepest, its most impenetrable, Aishi. But trust me... the time may come when you will be very glad you saved Pettigrew's life."

Aishi couldn't imagine when that would be. Krishna looked as though he knew what Aishi was thinking.
" Your heart is strong and pure that save even bad people. I believe this is your third life debt. "

"Third life debt? Who else has I life debt to me?" She asked

"The first is Sanjiv. You broke him free of the Manipulation and then there was Pucey of course when you saved him from Buckbeak of course"

"Better not tell Harry," Aishi said

As the end of term approached, the days went smoothly while Puecy was furious about Buckbeak and seemed outraged that he and his father had been outwitted by a woman no less.

Even though Percy Jackson took over the lesson well with Samuel (aka Reggie). The golden group certainly wasn't the only one who was sorry to see Professor Lupin go. The whole of Harry's Defense Against the Dark Arts class was miserable about his resignation.

"Wonder what they'll give us next year?" said Seamus Finnigan gloomily. "Maybe a vampire," suggested Dean Thomas hopefully. It wasn't only Professor Lupin's departure that was weighing on Aishi's mind. He couldn't help thinking a lot about her prediction. She kept wondering where the protector house could be...it got her deep thinking.  Krishna hinted it was close to her...close to her bloodline. What did it mean?

The exam results came out on the last day of the term. The gang had passed every subject with flying colours. Sanjiv scored top for his O.W.L. getting all twelve. Percy threw a small party and Sanjiv was super red the whole time as he never got such celebrations for what he called a small achievement.

Percy Weasley had got his top-grade N.E.W.T.s; Fred and George had scraped a handful of O.W.L.s each. Hufflepuff House, meanwhile, largely thanks to their spectacular performance in the Quidditch Cup, had won the House championship for the third year running. This meant that the end-of-term feast took place amid decorations of canary yellow and black and that the Hufflepuff table was the noisiest of the lot, as everybody celebrated that night.

As the Hogwarts Express pulled out of the station the next morning, Hermione gave others some surprising news."I went to see Professor McGonagall this morning, just before breakfast. I've decided to drop Muggle Studies."

"But you passed your exam with three hundred and twenty per cent!" said Theo. "I know," sighed Hermione, "but I can't stand another year like this one. That Time-Turner was driving me mad. I've handed it in. Without Muggle Studies and Divination, I'll be able to have a normal schedule again."