Albert x radiant - [ Fun~ ]

Radiant - bold (HhaHha not bald)
Albert - underline

Random people - underline and bold

Great day message Albert that they were gonna have a meeting And Albert was excited when great day told him they all gonna meet him again..and he can't wait to see radiant again because it's been so long since radiant and him see each other.

Great: Albert will be around so please be nice to him and clean the place so it won't look dirty

Radiant heard that Albert was gonna be here, he already feel butterflies in his stomach because he missed Albert because it's been so long since they saw each other again..so radiant make sure the place looks nice! And clean his bedroom Incase Albert and him play in his room (yeah like fuck each other)

, some operatives seem to notice how happy radiant is!

Benevolent: you seem happy..let me guess its about Albert isn't it?

Radiant: yes I'm very happy because of Albert it's just it's been so long since we see each other and I just can't think anything else but him so I will make sure this day will be perfect!

Benevolent giggles as radiant talked about Albert so much, benevolent already know that radiant likes Albert alot, the other operatives clean their rooms and the place, they heard a knock on a door and it must be Albert so radiant opened the door as he was smiling and finally he saw Albert!

Radiant: Albert!

They both hugged each other like how much they missed each other.and some operatives saw Albert was there so emotionless goes to great_day and told him that Albert was finally here.

Great: greetings, [Albert] you two seem to miss each other hm?

They both laughed and also giggles

Radiant: hm I really do missed him and after those years it's worth it seeing him again

Great: now why dont we explore the place but I need someone to do it because I'm gonna do something important...

Radiant: oh I'll do it! I will give him a tour of this place!

Great: great! But please don't let him go to a room that is dangerous but I hope you two have fun going around!

They were both happy and radiant told Albert that radiant is gonna tour of this place, they explore the place and even talk when walking.

Albert: ahah! Radiant, you really didn't change at all..your so funny as always and very good at complimenting me!

Radiant: as always I am me there is nothing to change about it.. and it seem you lost weight and makes you hotter~

Albert blushed to radiant respond so he turns his head to a other wall as he trys to hide his blush, radiant blushed when Albert cute face blushed, radiant couldn't help but think about kissing Albert cute face so badly but he trys to take it off his thoughts tho.

Radiant: u-uhm w-why don't we go and also check some rooms and meet other operatives.!

Albert: that's a great idea! I cant wait to see the others operatives..but who should we go first?..

Radiant: hm how about unstable he seem to miss you ( LIKE missing bullying Albert XD)

Albert happily agreed to radiant to meet unstable and just hope that unstable don't bully him again...
They go to unstable room and they knock into unstable door before coming in.