Later, Both of them come out of the room but as soon as they reach the hotel reception, they see some couples who appeared to be Indians.

And they were complaining to the hotel manager about what happened to them last night, Despite the Do Not Disturb sign, someone was troubling them by repeatedly knocking on their door.

Hearing this Avni suppresses her laughter and Neil glare at her indicating don't laugh here otherwise we will be caught.

" Yes, this thing happened to us too...really! These days children have become very mischievous." Neil says looking at Avni who suppresses her smile after hearing his words

" don't know how their parents left them alone at night to have fun like this." He adds further

The hotel manager and everyone else listen to Neil saying this.

" Yes Sir you are right....Perhaps some child might have played mischief.
I apologize to all of you on their behalf." The manager says this and then Neil walks out of the hotel holding Avni's hand.

Where Avni is again unable to control her laughter, the way Neil blames who knows which children for his own actions.

" Sch me aajkal ke bachche bahut badmash ho gye hai, nahi ? Unke parents unhe badmashi karne se nahi rokte aur ulta unhe bigaad rahe hai."
She says taunting him because he is the one who's spoiling her.

" Bilkul, aur abhi toh maine kuch nahi kiya hai...mujhe mere iss masoom bachche ko puri tarah bigaadna hai," Saying this, he takes her in a side hug, on which she smiles, she smiles because somewhere she feels different hearing the word 'bachcha' for herself from his mouth for the first time.
And there after taking her in his embrace, he kisses her forehead.

Later, Neil himself hires a car here which is provided by the hoteliers. He hires a car because he doesn't want to have a third party in between their moment, by taking a cab or something.
And the second reason behind him doing this is that he likes to drive with his wifey sitting next to him.

With the help of the map, Neil drives, and they both visit various places in the city and make memories through photographs.

Both of them then come to a place where there is only snow, both of them have many types of fun there, both of them dance with the spark of their romance, then Avni makes a snowman of ice with Neil.

Both of them take pictures of themselves in various poses there for their sweet memories.  Some pictures of both.👇

👇