He serious
Dead serious.
How could he?

I felt tears forming in my eyes.

No Aaliyana don't he doesn't deserve this. He doesn't deserve my tears. But Zaviyaar would never do it he would never go out with someone I don't like.

But you never told him that you never liked her. My mind mocked me

Why am I even crying? It's not like I love or like him. But I feel that he shouldn't have taken Lubna out. Aaliyana don't cry. Just don't. I was trying to calm myself. But it wasn't working. Like how can he take her out?

Aaliyana why are you even jealous you are the one not accepting this marriage and now obviously Zaviyaar is getting tired of you, my subconscious mind mocked me.

No no this ain't happening. Let him come and I'll ask him.

Calm down Aaliyaana.

Calm down.

It was 2 in the noon. I went downstairs to see everyone sitting there except Zayyan Malaika Zaviyaar and Lubna. I knew that Zaviyaar was with Lubna as he told me. And Malaika is at her job and I don't know where was Zayyan. Most probably out with his friends. I went to Mom and Dadi. I don't where Phophu was, but all I knew my husband was out with her which was pissing me off.

"Dadi apko Kuch chahiye," I asked her sitting with her.

(Dadi do you need anything)

"Nhi Aaliyana beta Tum ake humare sath beith jao." I sat with her.

(No, you come and sit with us)

"Aaliyana Zaviyaar Tumhe Khush tu rakhta hai na," Mom asked

(Aaliyana does Zaviyaar keep you happy?)

"Hn beta humain batao," dadi asked

(yes child tell us)

"Hn g dadi," I said with a straight face because at this point he was out with someone I hate.

(yes Dadi he does)

"Hn ager Zaviyaar kabhi Kuch kahe Tum humain batana," dadi said

(If Zaviyaar ever troubles you simply tell us)

"Hn hum auske kaan khichain gaye." Mom left out a chuckle.

(We are going to pull his ears)

How badly I want to complain about Zaviyaar so that Mom and Dadi can scold him but I'll see him by myself. What does he think of himself?

I used to sit with them every day I used to talk a lot but usually, mom wasn't at home as she runs an ANGEO and Dadi is mostly at her sister's house she lives at the farmhouse in the village. Soon I went back to my room. I decided to watch some reels to kill some time. I sat on the couch and started watching reels. I got bored so I decided to watch people's stories and then Zaviyaar's story came in front.

 I got bored so I decided to watch people's stories and then Zaviyaar's story came in front

How could he?

He never uploads stories it's really rare and when he is uploading a story that is only of a flower shop and why is he talking Lubna that bitch to a flower and buying her flowers this isn't done and then uploading a story.

I WON'T TALK TO HIM.

I love flowers the most they are a love language for me and my husband out there is buying other girls flowers. That's something I least expected from him like how weird. This is so wrong. I felt tears in my eyes. I wanted to cry so I cried. I mean taking her out was okay she is her cousin but I mean buying her flowers and also putting a story sorry mister this ain't done.

Zaviyaar should have got a better explanation for doing all this. Or else it won't be good.

When I was crying I heard the sound of the door opening and I didn't look up because I know it was him. He was coming towards the couch then I decided to walk towards the washroom. I didn't even spare a glance at him because if I would see him I would burst out in tears and that's the thing I least wanted. Because I didn't want him to know that I was crying for him. Maybe he would make fun of me. I was walking into the washroom when he called me.

"Aaliyana,"

Wait he didn't call me sweetheart. Why he doesn't like me anymore? Maybe he wants to leave me now. I started crying again actually I never stopped crying but this time the speed of my tears increased and I sobbed. I sniffed and maybe he got to know that I was crying.

"Aaliyana are you crying?" he asked

Again he called me Aaliyana.

Why not sweetheart? Why not Liyana I was his sweetheart. I was his liyana. He is hurting me.
.
.
.
.
.
No target vote as much as you can.
.
Ignore if you find any mistakes as English isn't my first language.
.
You guys can also follow me on my instagram as I'm really active there and for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_

.
.
.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a great weekend. I'll be updating soon.

Zaar,
Thankyou for reading 💗