chapter 5

Priya POV

I was in the meeting with Jiya. Today that company who choose me and gave me opportunity to work as an brand ambassador for there company, with them I'm going to sign a contract.

It's now 12:00 in the afternoon and I was sitting in front of the owner of that company. Our meeting start and it's almost going to finish,she asked "i hope you read each and every word of the contract carefully" i nodded.

After than we sign that contract and Both of us stood up, she said "I am so excited to do work with you ms. Priya Mahajan." "Me too ms. Pallavi trivedi" i said, yes the company who choose me for this work was 'pallavi's fashion centre' one of the top most company.

She started this company when she was 19 year old. Actually she loves fashion, from childhood she loves to do this and she have good fashion sense also. She is the only one who suggested me to do modeling. Her dad have a family business but he gave that company to her brother. She don't have a lovely relation with her parents.

Any way's but i am happy that we both are successful in our career. She started that in her 19's and now she is 23 year old beutiful girl. Actually she behave cold in front of everyone, even in front of her family also. She act normal only in front of me and Neha. It's not her fault, her family is Like that.

Soon Meeting end and every one left, Jiya and Pallavi's p.a also left and she said "anything else ms. Priya mahajan?" Acting formal. "Stop being formal pallavi, they left" i said. "Ya.., you know what I am so happy today, If our monkey was here, I would have given you a party for sure." She said, monkey means my anthor friend Neha. She called her monkey as She can never sit still in one place.

We both were talking but my phone rang that time, i look at caller ID it's was from my brother. I picked up the call "hey bro.. what happened?" I asked. "Were are you now?" He asked "at work.. what happened?,did you have something important work for me?" I asked, "yes..i have come fast and alone to Suresh uncle's office,i have something important" he said.

Why he's calling me at Suresh uncle's office?, i something that important and why he go there?, oooo Priya you will get to know about this when you go there. So i said "ok..just sent me location,i am on the way.."

"What happened?" Pallavi asked, "nothing, brother called me to come Suresh uncle's office. He have something important work for me" i said "Suresh uncle ---advocate mr.suresh, right?" She asked and i nodded. "What brings your brother to go at advocate?" She asked "nothing, he must be go there for Shivani and her----" i stopped as i remember.

He must be go there for Shivani, Mansi aunty and him.. mr arrogant. Brother want to help them, And if bro was there than definitely there will be Shivani and he, if he is there, I will not go. "No..no" i said "what no Priya?, are you ok?" Pallavi asked, "actually he must be there with Shivani and that mr. Arrogant." I said "i know about Shivani but who is this mr.arrogant?,can you tell?" she asked and i explained her everything, that he was Shivani's brother.

"Okay.., than why you are not going there?,did you afired of him, why are you saying no" she asked "no..i am not afired of anyone, is just he always annoyed me. He is kind of rude" i said, soon i realised that i need to leave now as they must be waiting for her. I took her goodbye and leave after saying jiya to go to work. I sit in my car and drove off towards uncles office.

Author pov

Soon Priya arrived and went in after greeting good afternoon to everyone. She knocked on door and enter after hearing 'come in', she entered and saw Suresh uncle was sitting on single sofa and Shivani and Raj was sitting on other sofa. Aditya was also sitting there, she walked in and greet Suresh and he said her to sit.

She look there were only place was left that to beside Adithy, she sit there and asked "what happened bro?, why you called this urgently to me?" Than raj told her everything, she needs to help Adithy. "WHAT..?" she said in shock," but why me, brother can't you go" she said to Raj.

"actually, I want too,but uncle refused it saying you would be the best for this" he said, she was going to said something than Shivani said "Priya, just do this favour on us.. please" Priya's heart mealt when Shivani said please. Shivani is always nice to hear,and if she is asking favour than Priya will definitely do that. she agreed for this and than Suresh explain them what they need to collect from his office.

After sometime...

"Did you both get it?" Suresh asked and they nodded. "Ok took this pendrive and tranfer he's ever deals in this." He again said and they both nodded. Than everything set, Adithy and Priya Both are going to Gupta's company tomorrow for collecting proof against him. Suresh tell them every thing and they took there leave.

They all sit in car this time Priya went back to her work as she have important work's pending so she left and other leave to home.
__________________________________

🌟 AND FOLLOW FOR MORE..💜🤝