Y/N's downtime

I was in my room, lazing around on my bed while in my PJ's, thinking of everything that transpired. After the whole Zaimokuza thing, it really did affect if I really wanted to be a part of this club for the rest of the semester or not. It wasn't like Zaimokuza did anything to me that was terrible, but frankly it's the type of work and traits needed to actually accomplish the goals. I could see that it required an immense amount of patience and understanding towards the clients, and frankly I just dunno if I could tolerate such a thing for the whole semester. It's not just having to deal with the students who would come in for a request though, there's also having to fit in with the group. Of course, Hachiman is there which I undoubtedly mesh well with, but what about the other two? I barely talk to Yui but it's clear our personalities are just drastically different. That's not to say I shouldn't be friendly with her, I still will say hi to her whether in class or during club hours, but we just won't be able to have anything to relate to. Now onto the bitchy raven haired president of the club, Yukino. It's clear she's kind of like me and Hachiman, that being how she doesn't seem to socialize much with others. I used to feel sorry for her on the rare occasions that I did see her around the school, but having an up close look at what kind of personality she has just proved to me why she's so unpopular. All she does is hurl insults and sarcastic comments, especially to Hachiman despite the two never interacting. You tell me how I would feel about someone insulting my best friend constantly! All in all though, the first day was quite stressful, but that's not to say it was all bad. Sure, dealing with Zaimokuza was a handful, but I got to see the benefits of multiple minds at work to lead to the ultimate goal. And sure enough, there was plenty of entertaining moments as well, seeing how I burst out laughing a few times. And of course, I always enjoy working with Hachiman in whatever it may be, so there's also that. Overall, my opinion on whether to be a full on member is still up in the air, I do have a few more days until the end of the week to make my decision, so I will try my best to approach every day with an open mind. For now, I should take it easy for tonight.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" I yelled back to the person who knocked my door. It opened to reveal the most adorable little sibling I could ever ask for, my little brother Tatsumi. He was a 14 year old who was too intelligent for his own well-being, and just like his older sister, is friends with a member of the Hikigaya's, that being Komachi Hikigaya.

"Y/N!" he greeted casually, clad in his own set of PJ's as he came in holding a PSP in hand.

"Tatsumi, how was school you little rascal?" I ruffled his hair a bit, much to his annoyance. Hey, enjoy it while it lasts, I won't be around forever y'know?

"Ah, it was ok. Komachi and some of her friends invited me out, but I chose not to."

"Really? Why would you do that?"

"Didn't feel like it."

"Tatsumi, it's not healthy to always stay at home. You're in the best years of your youth, so enjoy it to the fullest with your friends!"

"Well, you stay at home all the time, but you turned out fine! Why can't I?"

"Oh Tatsumi you precious little boy. Yes I mostly stay at home, but I go out whenever I get invited by Hachiman! Although to be fair, he rarely ever goes outside himself..." I mumbled the last part.

"Yeah yeah, maybe next time. Hey, are you busy by any chance?"

"Hmmm, no. Why?"

"I was thinking if you wanna play some Call of Duty with me? We could do a 1v1 or play multiplayer and kick some online ass?" I smiled at my little brother's request. There was nothing better for me to do tonight, so why not give Tatsumi some quality brother-sister binding time?

"You're on!"