Meet Yui Yuigahama

Hachiman looked at me, dumbfounded and utterly speechless. It was all I could come up with ok!? You forced me into this situation, what else could I have said?

"Request denied" Yukinoshita coldly rejected. Hachiman then stood up.

"What? But she clearly needs our help with... finding a date." Hachiman hesitantly objected, "Isn't that what the service club is about? Helping people out?"

"Hikigaya, you're not wrong, but we aren't exactly matchmakers. Our purpose is to help in academic and life skill matters, at least for now. We aren't a dating service where we match lonely individuals who can't stomach finding their partners on their own."

"Hey!" I responded, clearly offended. I'm sure I can find a partner on my own! I'm just not interested in one right now... I think...

"Finding a partner is a life skill," Hachiman argued.

"No it's not." Yukinoshita argued back.

"Yes it is!"

"It most certainly isn't."

"I fail to see why it isn't!"

"That's because you lack any sort of sense. Finding a partner is on the basis of making a friend, which is something an individual can do on their own WITHOUT our assistance. Are you sure there's something in that cranium of yours?"

I continue to watch the two bicker and to be quite honest it's kind of amusing. If anything, it kinda reminds me of when Hachi and I were kids and we used to argue over the smallest of things like whose turn it was on the swings or something meaningless like that. Still, Yukinoshita is definitely the kind of person that I want to avoid at all costs, now that I get a first class view of what she really is like. I never really see her anywhere but on the rare occasion that I do during lunch, she's always sitting alone. At first I felt bad and was considering talking to her, but now that I know what she's really like I can understand why nobody really wants to hang out with her. She's just so... cold and mean. For no reason too, at least I think there's no reason. As the two continue to bicker and bark at each other, I was thinking about just slipping away, seeing how it doesn't seem like Yukino will change her mind, rendering my presence useless. As I was about to make my way out, a knock could be heard from the door.

"Come in!" Yukinoshita called out. The door then opened to reveal a familiar face, having her signature pinkish hair in a bun as usual. This was none other than Yui Yuigahama, and she is part of the same class as Hachiman and I. She shyly made her way over.

"E-excuse me. Hiratsuka-sensei sent me here" she said timidly. As she made her way over, she noticed me standing and waved hi with a friendly smile, to which I reciprocated. I'm not exactly her friend, but we do greet each other every morning before class. However, her eyes then darted to Hachiman and her expression changed to one of disgust. "Wha!? What is Hikki doing in this room!?" she pointed to Hachiman.

"Hikki? Is that what they're calling you now?" I teased Hachiman to which he bluntly ignored.

"I'm a member of this club." Hachiman replied.

"Are you a member too, L/N?" Yui asked, to which I shook my head to deny.

"No, I'm actually here to put in a request... but I think it's 'solved'. If anything, I was about to take my leave."

"Yui Yuigahama" Yukino spoke up while grabbing a chair to place next to hers, "from class 2F correct? Have a seat." Yui then smiled and sat next to Yukino. I chose to remain standing next to Hachiman for the time being as my curiosity is beating my sense of leaving the room.

"Wow you actually know who I am!" Yui was in awe.

""I bet you know the faces of every student huh, Yukinoshita?" I spoke up.

"Not true. I didn't know who you were, nor could I remember the creature next to you" Does she always have to find a way to pick on Hachiman?

"Oh come on, that was so unnecessary." Hachiman grumbled.

"Aww don't feel bad. I could only blame the weakness of my heart for wanting to avert my eyes from your existence."

"Hey, cut it out, Yukinoshita. Hachi already has a lot to deal with." I defended Hachiman.

"Oh I bet. Having to walk around with that horrible face of his does seem like a hassle." Ok, I don't really like Yukinoshita and I don't really appreciate her bullying Hachiman... but c'mon that was kinda funny.

"This club... IS AWESOME!!!" Yui exclaimed, "And Hikki, I'm surprised to even hear you talk!"

"Huh?" Hikki- I mean Hachiman retorted with a confused expression.

"Uh No, sorry!" Yui waved her hands in defense, "That's not what I meant! I meant to say that you're just different in class."

"You know Yuigahama, he's quite talkative when you get him to open up" I added in to which Hachiman shot me a dirty look. Sorry!

"Really? Sorry, L/N, but I kinda find that hard to believe. I mean, he usually acts all weird and creepy..." Damn Hachiman's just a magnet for unwanted attention and insults huh?

"Little slut..." Hachiman growled lowly, but it was still loud enough for all of us to hear.

"WHAT!?" Yui then rose up "Who are you calling a slut!? I'm still a vir-" she paused before getting flustered and flailing around in embarrassment "NEVER MIND!!"

"It's really nothing to be embarrassed about." Yukino spoke up.

"Yeah, I mean look at Yukinoshita. You think she got some action?" I decided to throw an insult towards the Ice Queen herself to which Hachiman hysterically laughed at.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SAYING!?!? I'm in my second year! Shouldn't you two be a bit more girlier than this!?!?" Yui rambled on.

"Such values are pointless..." Yukino sighed, to which I could agree with.

"I dunno, saying something like 'girlier' seems pretty slutty to me." Hachiman interjected, causing Yui to get more red than she already was. It's best I let Hachiman handle his own battles for now.

"Stop it! Calling someone a slut is so not cool, you're such a creep Hikki!"

"Calling someone a slut has nothing to do with creepiness. And stop calling me Hikki, slut." And with that, Yuigahama was left stuttering, utterly speechless for the way Hachiman fought back. I tried my absolute best to keep it in, but I couldn't anymore! I burst out laughing with how this whole interaction went down!

"W-wha-HUH!?!?!?!? L/N! STOP LAUGHING! HIKKI!!!! YOU'RE SO DAMN CREEPY!!"