Chapter three: The Prank...

"Did I?" Olivia stepped back

"Did we just?" Kieran did the same

"I think we just..."

"I'm so sorry, I thought, I..." his lips silenced by Olivia's finger

"Don't apologize, I didn't say I didn't like it." She whispered, leaning in again.

I'm not going into detail about what occurred after that, but I assure you that it was all PG.

Olivia ended up staying at Kieran's house that night. They were awake until the early hours of the morning, just talking. With a few 'activities' involved, all family friendly of course. And throughout the course of that night, Olivia and Kieran had gotten to know each other extremely well. And they both developed a fondness for the other.

But no one could know. Olivia made that very clear. If anyone found out, her life would be over.

She had to pretend that she didn't like him. She had to pretend that she hated him. But in reality, she really, really, liked him.

"I'll see you at school on Monday OJ." Kieran walked her out

"Bye Kieran." A giggle, a blush, "see you later." Giving him a goodbye kiss

They then spent the whole of the next two days texting, giggling at their screens, going red when reading messages, kicking their feet in the air. Spending nights on FaceTime calls.
Young love. It's just great isn't it?

But then they had to go back to school. They had to hide their feelings. And it wouldn't be easy.

It would actually prove even harder than expected, because there was something that they didn't know about. Some people that they didn't know about. Two people had seen them. Seen Olivia leaving his house. Seen them kiss.

And let's see how they reacted to it,

Sam and Daniel were on their way to see James early on Saturday morning. Something that they did every Saturday, they would go to play football in the field. But today was different. Today they saw something a lot more interesting.

"Sam?"

"Dan?"

"Sam!"

"Dan!"

"Sam that's..."
"It's Olivia and...and"

"Kieran?" Daniel shuddered as he said it, disgusted by the thought of it entirely

"And they just..."

Olivia turned and began walking in their direction m.

"Shit, she's coming this way!"

"Dan! Come. Quick!" Sam had ducked behind a house to their left

"U think she saw us?" Daniel whispered

"Na, no way. But did she just lipse Goggles?"

"Yeah and she was leaving his house in her school uniform."

"Oh shit!" Sam putting two and two together "You think they, you know."

"Na, there's no chance Goggles knows how to." Daniel laughed

"True that. And Liv is too innocent to do that anyway."
"Yeah, still why the fuck would she lipse him?"

*DING*

"Shit, it's James asking where we are." Sam caught off guard by his phone pinging

"We should tell him...right?" An uncertainty in Daniel's voice