"Yeah I know all this but this only implies when you own th-" She stopped

"Do you own this place?" I she asked

"Sweetheart your husband is a millionaire and soon to be a billionaire don't insult me like this." I said

She was surprised.

"Can I click a picture?" She asked
I simply nodded

When I saw her taking the picture.

"Would you mind taking a picture of us." I said.
She smiled and nodded. While she was taking the picture I was looking at her.

"Stop looking at me the picture won't turn out good." She said

"Believe me it'll." I said

We clicked the picture and dug into our pizzas. Soon we finished our pizzas and I was driving back home I could feel that She was sleepy.

I came back from the washroom only to see Aaliyana hugging her pillow. And peacefully sleeping like a baby. I laid down on the bed. She felt I was in the bed, she stirred in her sleep and snuggled into me.

I was looking at her with love and care. I love her so much.

Wait did I just say love her? Yes I do love her. She is my sweetheart. My liyana.

All mine.

I don't know how to confess my feelings for you. How to tell you that I had a crush on you when I was just a 23-year-old? How to tell you that I love you so much that I can't live without you. I want to confess my feelings but I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I love you Aaliyana I love you.

I pecked her forehead and slept hugging her.

It was midnight when my sleep was disturbed. I felt a weight on me. I opened my eyes only to find out zaviyaar hugging me. I didn't move because I loved the way he was hugging me. Again I felt comfortable with him.

He is my home.

I wanted to see his face so turned around he moved a bit then he snuggled into my neck, I felt his warm breaths. I looked at him he was looking the cutest human.

I genuinely feel lucky to have him as my husband. I pecked his forehead didn't wanting him to wake up. This is the first time I kissed him.

I caressed his hair, cuddled into him, and slept.

Time skip

Zaviyaar had left for the office early as he had some work.

I decided to get ready. And I played My playlist because I was getting bored so why not?

ONE KISS by DUA LIPA started playing.

Yesterday I stopped this song just because I didn't want zaviyaar to look at me the way I vibe to this song. I was completely into the song