Chapter 1: The 'normal life' of the Hyoudou brothers

Start from the beginning

Issei bothers with what he just heard and lifts his back from the ground.

Issei: ''Matsuda. Motohama. Can you guys remember why we enrolled in this school again?

Matsuda: ''As if you didn't know the answer... A few years ago this place was an all-girls school, that is, chicks across the edge of the terrain.''

Motohama: ''We have the advantage of having the gender ratio factor, plus many girls from foreign exchange! Because of this, boys here are rare.''

Matsuda: ''Even if we don't say anything, we'll definitely get the girls' attention! This is a table to eat everything you can! We'd be drowning in that stank!''

And that way of saying, he got Issei excited and raised his arms in animation, Both of the two on his side came together, each doing a different pose.

Issei: ''In other words, this is our own harem!''

Matsuda: ''Hell yeah! What awaits us is a life full of tits with casual, unprotected sex with hot chicks and then never call them again!

Girls: ''One, Two! One, Two! One, Two! One, Two! One, Two!''

The perverted trio stopped posing and stared at the girls exercising running together in sync.

Motohama: ''That's what we planned. But here we are facing our second half of spring in the second year, and counting the three of us, we don't have any girlfriends yet.''

So when they least expected it, a pebble was thrown and hit the bald head of Matsuda in full. He held where they hit him and turned to see who was responsible.

Matsuda: ''Ow! What the hell?!''

???: ''And that phrase that you shouted in the middle of campus is the reason none of you have a girlfriend, not even a female friend. Act like a human being please!''

Matsuda: ''Oh?''

Issei, Motohama and Matsuda all looked at someone tall, technically bigger than them, a young boy with gray hair with modern short cut and aquamarine eyes.

Issei, Matsuda and Motohama: ''Brother/ Shidou-senpai!''

Shidou gave out a light chuckle and waved to them.

Shidou: ''Hello my boys.''

The boy who appeared behind them and made this small entrance is Shidou Hyoudou, a third-year student at Kuoh Academy in class 3-B, and Issei's adoptive brother. He sees himself as the nanny of the perverted trio.

Shidou: ''I've lost count of how many times I've repeated this, 'stop being compulsive perverts and you'll get a girlfriend'.''

Matsuda: ''It's easy to say, isn't it?! Are you asking us to deny our nature and instincts that were developed during existence?''