We get up the apartment and I unlock the door releasing the girls to peak around my apartment. "Aw it's sooo cute in here!" Rose calls

"Yeah even better if it wasn't falling apart" I laugh "I need to find a better place but I'd need a roommate and well..sometimes I need privacy" I slyly wink towards Adrien

"Ooh I'm sure you do" Zoe calls out as she opens my cabinets

"Yall are really nosey" I laugh "I'm showering! Don't break anything and be careeeeful you might see something you don't want to" I tease going towards the bathroom.

"Hey Y/n really quick!" Adrien follows me into my bedroom peaking to see if the girls were following us before hurriedly shoving me into the bathroom.

"What" I giggle turning towards him only for his lips to crash into mine. He holds my face gently but he pushes me into the counter never breaking away from the kiss.

I'm quick to turn the tides as I pull his hands down and turn him pinning his wrist to the edge of the sink, putting a bit of pressure so it hurts a bit. When I finally pull away from him I lean in whispering in his ear "Learn your place, sluts like you have to ask permission to touch me"

He let out a big breath lightly biting his lip "You look really good" He says quietly leaning closer to my lips "Can I please kiss you again?" I smile before leaning closer, just to kiss his cheek.

"Later"

I pull away and footsteps coming closer mark the end of our discussion "Y/n!" Zoe calls

"In here"

"Oh!" She says. I turn back from turning the water on to see Adrien turned around peaking under my sink the cabinet doors helping hide his problem.

"I was curious too.." He shrugs making me laugh. Sly cover cat

I finish getting the water turned where I like it "Everyone out or be prepared to see tittys!" I call lifting up my dress.

I got the dress half way up before Adrien was huddling the girls away all of em making sounds of disappointment.

"Next time!" I call to them making them laugh. Shortly after I hear the closet door open, god I hope they choose something normal.

I hop into the shower and start washing myself down.

What was up with Adrien? It was bold doing that when the girls could've come in, was it really just because he thought I looked good? Is he getting more confident since he's gaining more experience?

That makes it a bit more fun. I love taming brats.

I almost finish up before getting an idea. I move the shower curtain where I can be seen but hopefully water won't go anywhere and call out "Hey Adrien? Will you come here?" I hear some shuffling before door barely opens

"Yes?" He calls

"I forgot a towel" I say

"Sure where is it I'll grab it and one of the girls in" He says still not properly opening the door.

"You mean those pervs?" I hear the three giggling from the other side. "You're way less likely to look. It's just on the shelf over there, I just don't wanna get the floor wet trying to get one" I say

"O-ok" He says sliding in backwards. I laugh as I finish rubbing in the body wash.

"Adrien" I whisper. He peaks over his shoulder a bit before his eyes widen a bit before they go back normal. He grabs a towel from behind him and walks it over his eyes never leaving my body.

"Dude you can at least look up to grab the towel" I laugh saying it a bit louder so I know the girls can hear.

His eyes are trained running over me "Sorry" He mumbles setting the towel on the hook next to the shower. His eyes follow a line of soap slowly running down my stomach. His breath hitches a bit when he looks up at me. I smile mouthing 'you're welcome' and waving keeping the curtain open as I begin washing off.

He's feet are stuck to the ground as he watches me. I smile at him as I run my hands over my ass. I bend over a bit as I go down towards my thighs, gripping them a bit and giving a little shake of my hips. He sucks in a breath before moving out of the bathroom.

I hear the girls call out to him and my bedroom door close. I giggle as I finish washing off before grabbing a towel. I get dry enough I wont drip water everywhere before wrapping it around myself and walking out. Adrien was still no where to be found.

I raise a brow looking at the girls, they only shrug and go back holding up a few shirts. I peak out my door looking around for him. It's not a big apartment.

My eyes set on the paneled bi-fold door that leads to the laundry room. It was barely big enough to fit the machine and the shelfs to hold supplies but it was big enough to fit in.

I opened the doors to see his eyes rolled back and his hand on his dick. His arm was a bit above him gripping the door to the washer. His eyes snapped towards me and he tried to fix himself. I only pushed into him kissing him as I wrapped my hand around his cock instead.

It's seconds before he taps my shoulder twice, then quicker. I pull away and he peaks out before before looking at me 'cum?' He mouths at me.

I slow down significantly planting a long, slow kiss to his lips before fully pushing away and shaking my head 'no'

I walk back to the bedroom, flopping down on the bed next the Juleka. "So, picked an outfit out yet? We gotta go."