34. Please stay with us~

Start from the beginning

"Advika beta.." Maa softly mumbled and again everyone attention went towards them, making her more nervous as I could by her behaviour, sweat on her forehead, rubbing her hand.

"Ji maa, we'll stay here for tonight." Avni finally said in low voice and tried to smile, everyone glow with her decision and sweet smile appeared on their lips.

"Oo my lovely daughter." Maa muttered in cheerful voice and side hug her, she did the same.

"Thankyou bhabhi.." Samarth muttered with full teeth smile like doing some commercial and for toothpaste and was about to hug her, when I stepped forward and stood straight infront of him.

"Bhai, side please." He mumbled in pleading tone, i raised my right eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked.

"Oo...actually.. nothing"

He started speaking but suddenly stopped and moved back, I turned to look at three most happiest person on the earth right that is maa, dadi and my Avni.

"Aab jab tum dono yahi ho to thodi baatein kar lete hai."

("Now when both of you are here, let's talk a little.")Dadi murmured while sitting on the sofa with dadu and dad, dad seems he want to talk to me.

"Okay, you guys continue I have something to discuss with dad, we'll join to guys soon."

I said and shifted my gaze to Avni, she tightly pressed her lips, I slowly nodded my head to assure her that everything will be fine no need to get nervous and feel uncomfortable, she lowered her head, even I don't want to leave her but it's important to discuss with dad.

I look back towards dad and signed him to walk to the library, we have library here even though six of us has personal study room attached with bedrooms but sometimes when we need to discuss something with each other we used to go to library.

I climbed up the stairs and we both entered and sat on the single sofa opposite to each other, he looks tense.

"Dad is everything okay, you look tense." I said in serious voice.

"How you convince her, I don't think so she would accept everything so easily."

He asked sincerely without wasting time, I was surprised with this question because it's unexpected.

"Actually she did dad, even it's surprising for me as well, but she didn't react that much maybe because I lied again and told her sad story that I want to make my career without my family help and do not want to join their business and somehow she understand that."

I muttered while lowering my head, I did wrong but I'm not ready to accept it.

"Samrat you did wrong." Dad directly said while keep looking at me.

"What dad?" Finally I lifted my head and asked him.

"You keep lying to her, like there is no tomorrow what if one day she got to know about all this, what you'll do then." He uttered.

"I don't have other option dad, and when it's about what if she get to know about this that day never come."

I muttered in low voice and again look down, I don't have courage to say everything while looking in his eyes.

"How long can you hide a lie, one day it will come out no matter how much you try to hide it." He said more like yelled at me, why he's not trying to understand this.

"I don't have other option dad, I can't afford to lose her." I back fired but obviously did not increase my voice infront of me.

"I understand you but still it is a crime in my perspective." His point of view definitely far away from my perspective, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself and gently rubbed my temple and said.