14

He looked at you in such anticipation, it made you look away even though you'd love to stare at his eyes. "Uhm...", you started and looked back at him, "sometimes I regret not choosing you as my roommate."

He slightly chuckled: "They can be annoying, right?"

"Yeah... but they're also great, so that's why I said 'sometimes', you know?"

"I know I know... but I also know what you'd miss out on if you continue to not be my roommate~", he slightly smirked, making you bite your lip: "What?"

"Seeing me only in my boxers as I'm listening to music, I caught you staring at me once before~"

Your eyes widened: "Oh I did not stare-" you felt caught, he just chuckled: "Oh yes, you did~"

"You wish~", you then said as he then gently took your hands into his and pulled you closer, making you stare at him.

"See, now you're staring again~"

"Oh shut up~"

"No, you shut up~", his hands wandered from your hands to your cheeks, making you even more nervous.

You couldn't say anything, you just stared at him. He bit his lip and then pulled you gently closer, looking between your lips and eyes.

"May I make you shut up?~", he smirked.

You couldn't help but to smirk too: "Do it~"

And so he kissed you. At first it was a short and gentle kiss but you quickly found a seat on his lap and the kiss got really passionate.

As you parted yourselves, you said: "This is such a nice way to shut me up~"

You both chuckled and he agreed: "I wouldn't mind if you also shut me up like that too~"