13

Jay, Jake and you were in your room, talking about random things as a sudden knock on the door made you all look at each other and then Jay shouted: "Who's bothering?"

"Just me...", Heeseung said, making your heart starting to beat faster. Jay got up and opened the door, looked at his friend, not giving him sight of you: "What do you want?"

"I uh... I want to talk to y/n."

"Really? What about? Here to argue again?"

"Of course not... just let me talk to her.", he sounded desperate, making you bite your lip.

Jay didn't really want to give in but you got up and stood next to him, making both look at you, you looked to Jay: "It's fine, I can handle him."

Jay nodded and you then looked at Heeseung.

"Want to go in my room? So we can talk in private?", he asked and you agreed, so you two went into his room.

What did he have to say? What did he want?

As you were in his room, he nervously sat on his bed and looked to you as you were looking around and then at him as well, being slightly confused. "Now what?"

"Uhm...", he started, took a breath and looked at his hands: "Listen... I know you probably don't wanna talk to me... but there's actually more to it than just the fact you didn't want to be roommates with me..."

"Yes?", you bit your lip and continued to look at him.

"Yes... that you said we didn't get along well... it hurt me, like I know we weren't the greatest friends either... but every time we were together... I could feel a connection... I didn't want this connection to stop or to be only one sided... but as you then didn't want to be roommates, I couldn't help but get you exactly what you said, the truth of not getting along... even though it uh... it made me cry everytime we were done talking shit to each other..."

Your eyes widened: "What?... it made you cry too?"

His eyes widened too: "It made you cry as well?"

You both nodded and stared at one another, feeling guilty.

He then said as he looked down: "And uh... I guess the boys were right... I only dated girls that look like you... to at least somehow get a certain closeness to a version of you..."

"Heeseung...", you bit your lip and he looked up to you with his big eyes.