3

Jungwon suddenly texted you as it was around 9pm. Heeseung was back at home.

You looked to Jay and Jake as they were playing a game on their computers, you just got up and left the room.

After you took a deep breath, you knocked on his door but no answer again.

You sighed and turned around but then there he stood, looking fine as always.

Quickly you cleared your throat and spoke up: "Exactly with you I want to talk."

With his big anticipating eyes he literally glued you to his door.

You gulped but shook your head and said: "I didn't like your behaviour earlier. Why would you deny knowing me? I was really or am really hurt by that."

But suddenly he didn't look as confident anymore: "Well..." He looked away which made you quite nervous, why couldn't he just answer?

Heeseung looked back at you, he wanted to say something but didn't.

He just walked past by you and got into his room, quickly closed his door before you could enter.

"What the hell??", you groaned and rolled your eyes.

"Heeseung, I'm not done talking to you!...", you sighed, looked at his door but then walked back into your room.

"Kill him!", Jay shouted which startled you.

Now Jake shouted: "Yah, yah, yah! What the fuck is happening??"

Now Jay: "What are you doing??"

"It's not me, it's that son of a bitch!"

You just groaned in annoyance and left the room again.

Sometimes you did regret choosing to be their roommate, they played games like almost every evening. It hadn't even been two weeks and you already had enough of their gaming but nothing you could really say about that, this was only a temporary place to stay...