" Aunt what's with all this decoration " Haya asked looking around. Everyone smiled but that fucker Ishaan was the first one to jumped towards her and tell her with excited tone. " Haya you don't know tomorrow is first day of Ramzan. And we are waiting for the moon. On news it is declared that we will be celebrating Ramzan tomorrow "

Haya's eyes widened as she look at everyone then a huge smile spread on her face. Actually no she was jumping with excitement.

I smiled forcefully and quietly stand in between Haya and that Ishaan. I smile at him his height is one or two feet smaller than me. I hug him but in reality I was just pushing him away from my Pyara.

" Ramzan Mubarak to you all " I said to everyone they all smiled and hug me one by one to say " Khair Mubarak " Except Ayesha because she was hugging Haya and they both were extremely happy. What's special about fasting I mean are they happy because they get to diet. To get to know the answer I backed away towards Ahad who was not ready to look away from his wife. I swear he only sees her.

" Why everyone are so happy. I mean okay I know this is religious and people get to fast but what else. Why are they so happy as if they are going on a long trip to their favorite place. " I asked Ahad turn to me as we both sat on the couch.

" Look yes we fast in Ramzan but it's not just this. It is the month when the hell's door get closed and all the bad powers, demons and other get locked. Means no bad thing will happen. It is the month of forgiveness and happy times. And you can say this from the first day. " Ahad explains as I listened to him with focus.

" So does it mean whoever will die in this month will go to heavne directly? " He raised his eyebrow at me . " Yeah I mean they will go but it doesn't mean you will try suicide " I elbowed him. " Shut up I love my life and my youth years "

We smiled a little and then narrow his eyes at me. " Tell me Rohan, am I right that you are in love with Haya " I stare at his face. This fucker can read me like an open book.

" So what if I am? " I asked he paused for a moment .

" Don't beat me and I know you can't but I will give you a suggestion , this is a hardway game , you will get hurt and you will need to change it you want to be with her. If you are thinking everything will go with flow then you are wrong there will be many rocks and I am feeling like they will shape you but in the process of shaping both objects hurt. "

I frown I know I should not take his words easily Ahad always says with thoughtfulness.

" What do you mean " I asked he stare at me.

" You will get to know when the right time will come. I am not going to interfere in the world of Allah. " He said this and then he and the family walk to the rooftop.

I sat there for minutes or more. What does he mean that I will get hurt. " Rohan come it's such an important moment. You would not want to miss it " I look up and Haya was standing there smiling. I smile looking up at her.

You know what for her I can face anything. No matter if it's a hardway.

 No matter if it's a hardway