" And who said, I gave you the challenge to win...I am always ready to lose in this battle of love with you." He says and the next moment she feels him turn towards her and then he comes over her and holds both her wrists and puts them on the pillow at which her eyes widen but before he can do anything, she says

" Neil, I'm hungry." He smiles at her words.

"So, eat me." he says with a mischievous smile to which she makes a faces.

" eewww, Nooo, I am hungry for food..." He chuckle at her reaction and then leans down and kisses her forehead.

"Come on, let's get ready and have dinner." he says pecking her lips.

Later, both gets ready and both have dinner in the restaurant of the same hotel where they are staying instead of ordering in the room.

After dinner, both of them sit in the outer area of ​​the room where snow is falling...Both of them do not sit directly under the snowfall but sit in a shade and are enjoying this beautiful moment.

Imagine this place in darkness.🥲

Resting her head on his shoulder, Avni is talking to him which he is listening to peacefully

" Neil, you know this moment is one of the beautiful moments of my life...us together, me in your arms and this snowfall.
I just want to make every moment with you beautiful like this, I want to do everything with you that I have never done." Neil smiles after hearing her words but after hearing her last line he thinks something.

" So tell me, what else do you have to do that you have never done before, we will do it together." She smiles at his words.

" Should I tell?" She asks

" Yes of course." He says.

" ab Neil don't know but I want to live those moments of my life, which I could not live.

" What do you mean ? I did not get it." He says

" Now how can I tell you, I have never shared this with you till date but Neil, you know na, I have never had a boyfriend."

" Haan toh, this is a good thing isn't it, and what do you mean, you didn't have a boyfriend? Then who was I for the last few years..." He says while glaring at her. Huh, She regrets not making her a boyfriend.

" Huff, Neil, No....This is not the case, actually, I have seen on the internet how a girl has a male best friend in her life with whom she shares everything."

" So there was Priyal, your best friend in your life with whom you shared everything, right ?"

"Neil, I said male friend..." she says with a pout looking at him on which he gives her look to continue....

" I mean, A girl does all the crazy things with her that male friend.
Now you are my friend, my boyfriend, and now my husband, my everything." She says this while squeezing him in her arms whom she's side hugging, on which Neil smiles.