( "I know my behaviour was not good with you earlier and I am very ashamed of it. I really didn't mean to hurt you and that I was only concerned about my son. But unintentionally, i ended up hurting you...right, my child?

All this time, I was looking down,

" Ruhi..." Hearing it she looked up her Mother-in-law's face and she was staring at her with so much adoration.

"I came here to apologize, today you have become Yuvraj's wife, the queen of Jaipur, and the daughter-in-law of this house. But I want another relationship with you...a mother-daughter bond. I have accepted you as my own daughter. You, Shrestha, and Aisha are all equal to me.

I'm not putting any pressure on you. I know these relationships are new and it will take time for you to adjust, but we are all ready to support you and give you what you need. Please don't feel alone, we are all here for you. You are now a part of this family. " )

Ruhi didn't say anything and nodded at her. Understanding her situation Swarna patted her cheeks and left.

She went into the bathroom and As she gazed into the mirror, adorned in her wedding attire, she couldn't help but feel a whirlwind of emotions. In that moment, she is someone's wife, a daughter-in-law, and even a queen. It should have been a time of pure joy, but deep inside, she knew she is that one day this all will be snatched from her.

With unwavering determination, she donned a mask of strength, refusing to let her true feelings consume her. She was on a mission, and she couldn't afford to be swayed by the overwhelming tide of emotions.

***************************

" You sure she's able to do it ? " The person asked sitting infront a men. His age seemed as Ruhaani's. The other men glared at him and he added... " I meant you know how hard it would be and for her it is even harder as you know-"

"She wants revenge more than she loves them. Maybe that love died years ago. When those emotions resurface, I'll make sure she stays on track. She's destined for something big, and I won't let her emotions ruin it."

The person said sitting on a head chair staring nothing in perticular. His eyes held some strange emotions...anger determination and hate was on of them. The boy sitting infront him looked at him and his eyes showed consern guilt and deep regret.

" Btw she again killed someone " the boy signed and shaked his head at her actions. The men smirked and said... " And That's what I want... it's good she doesn't pity anyone. She shouldn't be kind and soft hearted. She can't feel emotions, it will make her week and our years of hardwork will go in vain. " He dismissed the boy and took out a picture.

The picture was of a girl in a pink frock, sitting on her dad's lap with a beaming smile.

Ruhaani came out of the washroom after changing. She froze at her place when she saw her husband sitting on the bed with a cigarette in his hand. She wasn't expecting her husband to be here this soon, atleast.

He was staring right into her soul, and for a moment, she felt a bit nervous. But she quickly hid her true feelings and glanced around the room. That's when she noticed a broken vase on the floor and the table flipped over. It seemed like he might have kicked it in anger. Taking a long drag from his cigarette, he stood up.

He hopped into bed and took the left side, leaving her totally confused. She couldn't understand why her frustrating husband didn't yell or do something to make her imagine a hundred ways to get back at him. Just as she was about to lay down on the right side, he poured the whole jug of liquid right onto her side of the bed. She gasped in shock, and her anger flared up like a blazing fire.

She took a deep breath and stormed into the washroom again. While he, without opening his eyes sighed and placed the empty jug again on the nightstand.

She decided to get back at him by pouring a whole bucket of water on him. He ended up getting wet, along with his side of the bed. As he stood there, completely soaked and shocked, she just smirked and grabbed a pillow and blanket, making her way to the couch.

' What the fuck ' he cursed and
stormed towards her. He grabbed her wrist and pinned her to wall. She tried to push him but he quickly grabbed her wrists with both hands and pinned it above her head.

" Aren't we getting much brave, hmm ? " He asked in his husky tone which was enough for her to get turned on. He came more closer to her. staring deep into her eyes. He left her hands and grabbed her jaw.

" Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promise, Mrs Ruhaani Yuvraj Singh Rathore. "