Happy holidays 11/12

Y/n pov

Jenna was coming back today from Romania for their winter break. I was at LAX waiting for her, her mom was going to pick her up but I insisted on picking Jenna up and driving her to her parents. Plus I was going to be heading in that direction anyway, I was going back home for the holidays.

She texted me that she was grabbing her luggage, man does this girl have a lot of stuff packed for three weeks and walk out with three luggage? She walked out of the airport and all these paparazzi swarmed her out of nowhere.

I popped the trunk and then got out of the car, I rushed over, grabbed most of her luggage "Go get in the car" She got in the car and I put her stuff in the trunk.

We drove off and I could tell she was overwhelmed, I grabbed her hand intertwined our fingers, and rested on her thigh. She played with my hand and with her other hand.

She took some deep breaths and then smiled at me "heyyy, I missed you like crazyyyy" Blue barked and she looked back "You got so big" he growled at her. I looked back "Blue stop it!" And then back at the road, she giggled and then looked at me "I really missed you" It was a red light and I turned to kiss her, God I missed her lips.

The ride to her parents was kinda long cause of the traffic but it passed quickly because we were just catching up and listening to music.

We got to her parents, the twins were home from college, Mia and her partner, Mariah and her family, everyone was here. Hugs and kisses from everyone when Jenna got out and I let Blue out, Markus and I grabbed her stuff.

Once we were settled Natalie announced that dinner was done, we went outside at the table ate, and caught up. During dinner, Ali was looking at Jen and I then smirked. I need to ask about that. After dinner the kids wanted me to play soccer with them, so that's what I did.
________________________________
Jenna POV

After dinner, y/n was playing soccer with the kids. I was talking to my mom when one of the kids started crying and all I saw was Y/n picking them up and then walking over towards us "he's fine just got a little scratch, we're gonna get this cleaned up right?" I heard a little mhm and then they walked off.

My mom looked at me "She's good with kids" I smiled and nodded "yeahhh" I watched the other kids play with Blue. The two came back in a few and continued to play. "TIAAAA JENNAAAAA HELPPPP!" I heard giggles and little footsteps getting close to me. "YESSSS?"

"y/n and Tia Ali are coming for us, they're tickling us seeee" The rest of the kids are getting tickled by y/n and Ali laughing. "TIAAAA WE HAVE TO SAVE THEMMM" We walked to them and I started tickling Y/n and my nephews started tickling Ali.

"BABEEEE" she squirmed under me "OKK IMMA GET YOU BACK JENNA" I got up and I started running away, she got up quickly and ran after me. She finally caught up to me and bear-hugged me then she started tickling me. "Y/NNNNN OKKKK AHHH IM SORRYYYY"

She let go and then the kids and Ali started running after us. We ran away and then my mom yelled that the sprinklers were going to turn on. "I'll race y'all back to the porch" Ali looked at us and all I heard was "GO!" We all started running and once we got to the porch my mom said that y/n won.

My mom, y/n and the kids went back inside. While me and Ali started cleaning up the kid's toys. "So you and Y/n a thing now?" "Yesss, Ali"

After a few more hours passed and then we got ready for bed and laid down in my bed. She turned her head "Hey question why was Ali looking at us at dinner?" I laughed and turned to her "Ali just likes making fun" I snuggled closer and closed my eyes, I felt her breath slow down and her arms wrapped around me.

I didn't feel tired yet so I kissed her neck a couple of times and heard a low moan "Jenna don't" I kept kissing her neck "We are at your parents" I straddled her lap and kept kissing her neck and then pulled away "so" she shook her head and then pulled my into a kiss "you're so bad"

"mhmm" she pulled away "as much as I would love to have sex, we are still in your parent's house" I sighed and got off of her but laid into her side "Why do you have to be so respectful all the time?" she turned to look at me and smiled "what can I say I'm just like that for real"  I moved away "your so corny" she pulled me back "only for you" and kissed my forehead.

"Seeing you hang out with the kids was so cute"

"I mean they're cute, I'm cute, I'm sure it made for a cute scene."

"Oh whatever" I rolled over and started to drift off, then I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pull me closer to them. She kissed the back of my neck "goodnight my love"

"Goodnight mi amor"

A few minutes later I lightly felt her hand rub my torso and then lightly when to the brim of my waist line. I heard her ask "Is this okay?" And I nodded, she kissed the side of my neck and then my shoulder. Her hand slid in between my legs and I felt her index finger press against my clit "fuck"

"baby if we do this you can't be loud"

"ok" she continued to rub my clit and then dragged her fingers down my slit "all this for me?" At this point I couldn't speak "mhmm"

She slipped a finger in me and then another one. For a second she was looking for my spot then once she found it she started curling her fingers inside me "y/n... don't stop" she started rubbing my clit also and with her other hand she pressed down on my stomach "ohhh fuck"
I felt a knot start to form "shit, shit, shit, fuck baby I'm about to c-" I couldn't hold it and I let go.

She waited till I calmed down before removing her hand. She got up and grabbed a washcloth and then cleaned my lower half. Once she was done she laid back down with me "even when you just did... that, you're still respectful" she kissed my forehead "baby that was literally just the bare minimum my love" I smiled "I know but still"

"I love you J"

"I love you too blue's mom"

"Blue's mom is crazyyy"

____________________________

A/N

A cute little chap