Romania 7/?

Jenna POV
We haven't talked in days and I'm leaving for Romania in like two days. I want to be with her but I don't think it's our time yet. Maybe we should just stay as a PR for now. And when I come back we could see.

"What are you thinking about baby?" My mom asked.

"When I come back from filming"

"Why?"

"I don't know about long distance Ma"

"Oh Y/n, Jen she really cares about you. I don't think she's going anywhere any time soon."

"But it's been a couple of days since we talked and..."

"Maybe she's just been busy"

"Yeah maybe"

"Jen don't overthink it love. Now cmon and let's go down stairs and hangout"
We walked downstairs and hung out with the fam all day. I was getting my bags and luggage down stairs and then I ad got a call from Y/n.

"Hello?"

"You ready?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm here to drive you back to LA for your flight remember"
I opened the door to see her standing outside her car. I walked up to her "what are you doing here?"

She shook her head "Did you not just here what I said?" We walked in and hung out for a bit longer then we put my luggage in the car. I said my goodbyes and then we got on the road.

For the first part of the drive we were just listening to music but I felt the tension and I knew she felt it too. I lowered the volume "what are we doing?"

"I told you how I felt the ball is in your court"

"I know but then we didn't talk for days so I don't how to feel about it"

"How do you feel right now"

"My emotions are just all over the place. I'm conflicted, because I want you but I'm going away. And then with long dis-"

She grabbed my hand and held it.
"Jen it's alright we don't have to figure it out right now, how about we just settle on the fact that we have feelings for each other and figure out the rest when you get back"

"Ok"
________________________________

Y/n POV
Jenna's been in Romania for 2 months and her birthday is coming up in two weeks. I wanted to surprise her but my schedule wouldn't allow it. We haven't been able to talk often but when we did it just solidified the fact that I wanted her. She's been working non stop practicing the cello, fencing acting. I'm worried that she's overworking herself.

"You down bad Y/f/i" my brother looking at all the stuff I got.

I continued packing the stuff "And is"

My plan is that I'm gonna send her this big package. I wrote some letters, got caddies and put one of my very own hoodies. And hopefully the package gets there on time.