&

The farmer was spending the day getting ready for winter, They waited for the ranch to open so they could get heaters and hay for the chickens before marnie decided to stare at a microwave for most of the day. They then picked the last of the cranberries and started to chop down wood in the forest so at least they'll have some wood if they wanted Robin to build anything during winter.

By the time it was late night they went into town to go check the calendar but that's when they saw him...doctor Harvey in a deep sleep on the grass.  It made them feel sick and nervous. He seemed dead. But the moment they walked over and got close the farmer realised he was just asleep.

The farmer sighed and cracked their knuckles before picking up the much larger man and carrying him to his apartment while he slept.  After putting him down they turned around and went to leave but suddenly they felt bad, the farmer found the doctor outside after all...what if he caught a cold or worse... So the farmer decided to give Harvey some extra blankets and checked when his alarm was going to go off. They decided to sleep on his sofa and at 6am they got up early and made him a coffee.

It seemed like hours later that the doctor opened his eyes a cup of coffee on his bedside table. It was still slightly warm which was good enough for him to drink it, He probably would of drank it cold too, he'd do anything to get some caffeine in his system right now and he was even tempted to inject it into his blood but that was unnecessary.

When Harvey decided it was best if he stayed in bed the farmer got worried . How's he supposed to take care of himself like this?  Is he gonna die of pneumonia or something?? is what the farmer thought and as they panicked slightly they got to brash decision to just go back up there and check on him.