Chapter eleven

Sohayb sat at the table trembling. Yahya was pacing back and forth.

Yahya walked towards the empty seat across Sohayb and sat down.

"When is he arriving?" Sohayb asked with vulnerability.

"He should have been here an hour ago, it's almost 4 am. That imbecile, he never keeps his word." Yahya said slamming his fist on the table.

The door opened. 3 men walked in dressed in black.

"Waseem, where were you?" Yahya asked.

"Had to run some errands." He responded eyeing Sohayb. "Is this the guy?"

"Yeah" said Yahya as he motioned for Waseem to come towards the table.

The two men stood beside the exit and didn't move. They must be bodyguards Sohayb thought.

"Look if you forgive Yahyas debts I'll bring you back your girl in one piece. If you however decline my offer we'll have no choice but to end either of you. Both you and your girl. Got it?" Wassem said lighting a cigarette.

"Whats the offer?" Sohayb asked cautiously.

"ill get you back Sarah-"

"Yazmin" Sohayb corrected.

"I'll get you back Yazmin as long as you forgive my cousins debt and . ."

"And what?" Sohayb asked.

"You come work for us." Waseem stated.

Sohayb leaned back in his seat. "What kind of work?" He asked.

"You be my Iceman." Waseem said lifting a brow.

Sohaybs jaw dropped. There was no way he was hearing Waseem correctly. "Did you say iceman?" Sohayb asked.

"Indeed." Wassem responded. He threw the cigar and lit another one.

"Either that or you kiss your ass goodbye."

Sohayb looked over a Yahya. Yahya looked like he was going to pass out. "You cant be serious Waseem. Are you insane?" Yahya asked.

"Deadass" Waseem replied.

"Id rather just give him back his debt" Yahya said.

Waseem snapped his fingers. The two men dressed in black sourounded  Sohayb. "Choose wisely." Waseem smirked.

Sohaybs heart was racing. There was no way he was going to be Waseems hitman, he didn't have it in him to kill someone.

One of the men held a knife to his throat.

Yahya gasped.

"You cant do this." He yelled at Waseem.

"Shut up before I kill you with him." Waseem said as he got up from his seat and stood infront of Sohayb and crossed his arms.

"Do you want to live or not?" Waseem asked.