Chapter 1- 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐝'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Gerard was always kept to himself. Never opened up to anyone. There was rarely anyone who ever talked to him unless it was his brother or his aunt. School was just any other day for him. He was an intelligent kid. You could see it. The way he walked, the way he talked to some, the way he just lived. He was smart.
When Gerard was younger, him and his brother Mikey, were basically left to rot. Left by their parents. The only thing Gerard ever remembered were his parents telling him to watch over Mikey and keep him safe, and that they'd be back. But years and years of Gerard waiting and waiting, promising to protect his brother, he lost hope in ever seeing them again. When he was 13, his aunt took him and Mikey under her wing. Took care of them and gave them the life they didn't get when they were young. But no matter the love and affection their aunt gave, Gerard still wondered, will his parents ever come back?
His aunt, Carrie, worked hard to provide for the two boys. She did everything for them, and yes, Gerard was incredibly grateful. He had everything he could possibly want. Well, mostly everything he wanted.
Now that Gerard was a junior in high school, things started to get harder and harder for him. There was the stress of going to college soon, and being left alone. Again. Growing up was a fear for Gerard. He didn't want to grow up and have to leave Mikey or his aunt alone. He didn't want to grow up and have to sit in his small flat somewhere and be alone. He wanted life to stay how it was. With the people he cared for. To where he wasn't alone. He was always comforted and cared for. He never had to ask for someone to care for him, because it was there. But sometimes a son needs the comfort of his parents.

———————————————————————————

These chapters of explaining the characters are going to be pretty short. Because, you can find out the rest for yourself deeper into the story <3
~Author