Bad Day

Today was a bad day in every sense of the word. I was tired cuz I only got 3 hours of sleep, but I had a flight to catch. The airport sucks as usual cuz TSA always has something to say to me, and the gate was crowded af. I'd say that my flight was smooth, but once it came to the descending part, it wasn't so smooth. Turbulence at its finest! But then I thought, everything's gonna be ok cuz I'll reach my destination soon. But ofc that wasn't the case.

I landed, got my stuff from baggage claim, which I had to check it at the gate cuz of overflow, then went to get a taxi. Taxis can be hit or miss, but for me it's always a miss. One time the guy almost crashed cuz he sped up while getting off the highway, and another guy kept honking so much that he almost started a fight. But that's a story for another time. This taxi guy sucked from beginning to end.

He was super impatient the whole time, almost rolling into the car in front of him. Then when I finally got to my destination, I paid the man got my backpack, closed the door, then went to get my carryon. But this guy didn't get the memo, and started driving away, so I literally had to tap on the back of the taxi to have the guy who put my luggage in the trunk in the first place, to open the trunk for me. What kinda of stupidity is that? Pure foolishness. I don't know how some drivers get hired for this job, I really don't know.

At least I didn't get locked out this time getting back to the dorm. I didn't mind having to get everything set up, actually no I take that back. But I do mind when people mess with my food. Today I've been out and about trying to get back to the dorm, cleaning up the place, doing laundry, hw, you name it! And because of that, I didn't eat for a while. I'm talking tummy rumbling and everything! So what do I do? I ordered pizza from a pizza place I know, but even that got messed up. You see, usually I walk to get my food, but I couldn't today because gusts of wind and snow kept coming through sporadically, but not to a point of no deliveries.

So I ordered pizza, and watched the app glitched out, either that or he was just riding around in circles. Until finally it said that he delivered it, so I went to get my food. However, when I got down there, there was definitely food, but it wasn't my food. Heck, it wasn't even pizza, it was Chinese food with a different name on it. So I'm looking at the picture, and the food all confused. Wondering if they dropped it off at the wrong dorm, but sadly they didn't.

So I called this man, it took 6 tries to reach him through the Uber system. And manz was like "You wanna change it" and I was taken aback like "Change what? It was you who did the changing!" And then I explain my dilemma, and he said "I don't speak English." Which would be a good excuse at any and I mean any given time. But not with this one. Because if he really didn't speak English, how would he know how to get to me, or know that the building is the right one with both signs in English? And once I called him out on it, he hung up. I rest my case.