"Yeah I'm fine"

But vortex couldn't let it go, he rest his paw on blitzo's shoulders.

"Are you sure, I'm here with you"

Blitzo touched his paw then he showed his phone to him.

"I just met an old friend"

Vortex see a picture of blitzo and Fizzoralli, "you know Fizzoralli?" He asked.

"Knew me once yeah...he was my friend, do you ever wonder why I every calls me blitzo and why I say it's blitz"

"Yeah?"

"It's because I used to be a clown, my family was in the circus, my father owed it"

Blitzo shows a picture of his dad to him, "so this is your dad?"

"Was my dad?"

"Does that make him my grandfather or something?"

"Yeah...in a way, kinda"

"What happened? How come I never met him? Why didn't you ever told us about your family? What happened between you and Fizzoralli? Why did you leave the circus?"

"There was a fire, I started a fire and soon I lost everything: my friend, my family, everything including my dad"

Vortex was horrified by the tragic incident, "I'm sure it wasn't your fault"

"Yeah, it was an accident but...I just-it wasn't the reasons why I stopped being a clown, I mean yes but-"

"Why did you stop being a clown"

"I was never meant to be a clown, I never have and I never did, I was the worst clown ever I couldn't even get a balloon animal right"

"It wasn't you fault sometimes people make mistakes and well...look at me" vortex shoes him his scar eye.

"Do you wanna know what happened to my eye?"

"What happened?"

"I was just a pup, my parents dropped me off at the hellhoud adoption a few years ago after i humiliated them in a talent show. the other kids wanted a go at me. I got into a lot of fights I eventually ended up
Losing my eye because of it. And that's when verosika found me and too me in and that's when I found out she attacks hell hounds, she pretends to take them in and treat them like their special then she hurts them if they don't do their jobs right"

Blitz was touched by vortex sad story, "oh, I'm so sorry, I-no parent should ever do that to a child, you're parents are so selfish they don't deserve such a sweet dog like you nor should they ever had down that, if I ever see your parents" he pulls out his gun and cocks it.

"It's ok blitzo, I-it's why I'm very lucky to have you, I never meet an imp who cares enough to be my dad"