All in the fair of love and war

Moxxie continues to stare deeply at the shark demon as he did the same in return, then he winks at him, making Moxxie blush even more.

Then Bruce noticed Moxxie looking at the shark boy.

"Ah I see noticing my son" Bruce wraps his arms around the shark.

"I want you to meet my son, Chazwick Thurman" Bruce introduced him.

"Or You can call me Chaz for short the z stands for...jizz" he purrs.

"Oh just shut up Chaz" his dad facepalm himself and shook his head in embarrassment.

But Chaz continues to stare at Moxxie then...The maid enters the room.

"Dinner is served" the maid says in a French accent.

"Shall we discuss some business?" Crimson says.

"Hmm...well very" Bruce says.

As they head to the dining room, Moxxie looks up to Chaz who lets him go first acting gentlemanly.

It was flattering at first but then he starts twirling Moxxie's tail giving him a strange feeling.

At the dinner was a variety of pasta, Bruce and Chaz were sitting across from crimson and Moxxie.

"Ok crimson let's talk, I doubt this isn't some celebration for your son, why have you invited us here" Bruce asked.

"The imps and sharks have been in war far too long I propose a truce the sharks and us come together as one we welcome you to our home" crimson says.

"Hmm you are very persuasive crimson but we don't just work with anyone not unless you have something to offer, we have money to finance our business what do you have?" Bruce questioned him, "we shark can be quite the challenge, we not eat pork not when we have chicken"

"It is quite juicy" Chaz says as he licks the meatball all around pulling it in and out of his mouth teasing Moxxie as he stares, it made him blush really hard as he tries to ignore him but Chaz smirked.

"You alright Moxxie, you seemed red" crimson saw.

"He's, I just feel a bit hot, I got to go" he ran upstairs to the restroom and locks the door, he felt his heart racing.

After washing his face, he ran back down to see dinner was finished.

"What do you say: a game of cards" crimson puts down a deck of cards.

"Very well, you're game" Bruce gets a seat closer to crimson.

The two sons join in, Moxxie takes his seat but then Chaz used his tail to pull him closer, which made Moxxie blushed as he looks at his cards.

"Blackjack, you see the way I see it is this we have control of every place and every gang member there ever was" crimson says.

"And what makes you think we would agree with working with you for all we know this could be a trick to betray us, we're not stupid you know" Bruce says.

"Just intimidating" Chaz added.

Crimson grunts, the sharks weren't making it easy for them as he was getting beaten at the game.

"Trust us for not but we have more weapons then you can count, there are more of us then you can handle, weather you can mistrust us this treaty is the only way to bring peace for each other and with us together we can end the other gang terrorizing us" crimson says.

"I win" Moxxie puts his cards down surprising the sharks.

"You make very good points crimson, very well after the mob turf war we can discuss the boundaries and conditions for our peace treaty" Bruce says.