Sin city

(before the harvest moon festival)

Outside the city, Chaz and moxxie were driving, right to sin city, the city for sinners.

"Sin city, here we come" Chaz says. "They say it's the capital city of lust greed and more sin, they are known with 7 deadly sins: the Pride they take in their city, the Greedy casinos, Lustful succubus and sleazy hotels, all you can Gluttony buffets, Wrath wrestling where bets aren't choosers, and more importantly the cops are such Sloths, hahaha it's like paradise" Chaz wraps his arms around Moxxie.

who looks outside to see they passed by a billboard that says:

WELCOME TO SIN CITY: where sinners sins and trouble goes

They passed by the city, Neon-lit Streets: Sin City is spectacle of neon lights and towering skyscrapers, its streets alive with the sounds of music, laughter, and debauchery.

Neon signs advertising casinos, nightclubs, and brothels would illuminate the night sky, casting an otherworldly glow over the city.

Gambling Dens and Casinos: for its opulent casinos and high-stakes gambling dens, where demons and sinners alike flock to test their luck and indulge their vices.

from dice and cards to roulette and slot machines, all designed to tempt and ensnare the unwary.

And At the heart of Sin City would lie a sprawling red-light district, where pleasure-seekers could satisfy their every desire and whim.

Brothels, clubs, and theaters would line the streets, their entrances adorned with garish neon signs and beckoning allure.

And don't forget the Underground Market: Beneath the glitzy surface of Sin City would lie a shadowy underworld of illicit trade and black-market dealings.

Here, demons and criminals would peddle forbidden goods and services, from soul contracts and cursed artifacts to contraband substances and dark magic.

The only low side of Sin City is ruled by a cabal of corrupt politicians and powerful underworld figures, each vying for control and influence over the city's lucrative vice trade. Bribery, extortion, and backroom deals would be commonplace, as those in power seek to maintain their grip on the city's sinful underbelly.

Overall, Sin City is a seductive and dangerous place, where temptation lurks around every corner and morality is but a distant memory.

But for Chaz and moxxie it was night for them to put the spark back in their relationship.

The look on moxixe's seemed speechless, he smiled by the neon lights and the advertisements of casinos and shows where Fizzoralli will be preforming.

Chaz loos at moxixe then he lights up a cigarette, he puffs a smoke out.

"So moxxie, you ready for a night of fun and wickedness" Chaz smiled at him.