Exes and Oohs

(One year later)

The scene opens with an exterior shot of I.M.P Headquarters. Cut to the inside of the office with Moxxie holding his signature mug he still frown as today marks the anniversary of Chaz's death, he is still in pain, and Loona texting on her phone. Moxxie looks down the in dumps.

Cut to the front door kicked open by a furious Millie as she stomps around the office, mumbling angrily.

Millie mumbling angrily, "Ooh! Such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up his fuckin' little thing!"

Upon coming up to the table, Millie slams her coffee cup on the it disturbing Loona. Millie then passes Loona and hits a button titled "Nut button!!" that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying, "Hi! I'm a Hooman!" then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout. Moxxie looks at her, disturbed.

"Millie,Is everything okay?"

Millie hisses back at Moxxie in response, disturbing him even more, but she manages to calm down.

"Yeah. Just...bumped into an ex." tail twitches.

"Oh! Oh..."

Millie retracts knife, "He just kept going on about how he has money now, "a bright future," and "a bigger cock"

"Wait, what?"

Millie raises voice, "Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to—"

Millie punches the filing cabinet beside her in frustration. Blitzo enters the room on his phone shortly after.

"What the fuck is all this noise? I got a client!"

"Sorry, sir. I'll get this all cleaned—"

He holds up a photo of two imps making out in horse suits.

"What is this?"

"Uh, research! For science! Just put it back correctly, okay? Alphabetize them" He walks back into his office.

"Okay, so let me get this straight: you don't want us going to Earth at all for this job?"

Cut to the inside of a mansion, with a businessman holding a lit cigar, and his chair facing a green fireplace.

"Correct. That will not be necessary. I'd like to meet you and your whole crew at my estate"

"Uh, you want us killing someone in Hell. 'Cause I got to tell ya, that ain't exactly our business anymore"

"I'll tell ya all about it when you get here. *smokes cigar* It's regarding a business venture I'm sure will be very worth" through the phone, "your time"

"Ooh, how ominous" he chuckles, "Fine, whatever, what's the address?"

"Transportation has already" through the phone, "been taken care of"

Blitzo peeks through the office blinds and notices a helicopter in front of his building. He runs to the office Moxxie and Millie are in to find the helicopter before the main window.

"What the fuck is that?"

The helicopter shoots a grappling hook under the window, breaking the wall. Loona looks on without a word.

"Satan's ass crack! Enough with the wall shit, we have a door!"

With the damaged walls, a wind gusts through the office and distributes all the photos Blitzo had been saving across the town.

"My research!"

Two imp children grab one of the photos and are visibly disgusted; one is crying, and the other is vomiting from the result. The helicopter approaches Blitz, creating a bridge for them to walk upon, and the pilot steps out.