Bitch went off script ☆

• There may be spelling errors and grammar mistakes

A warning; this chapter does mention inappropriate things such as a whimpering audio collection, and inappropriate fanart (not of Kinito).

Thank you for reading 💛

¤•°× -   ☆   - ×°•¤

"There's a question that I have been meaning to ask you.."

"YES!" You exclaimed, clapping your hands together excitedly. This was it, another part of the game you'd been anticipating for. Acting like a child receiving dessert, you kicked your feet happily and watched as a new speech bubble appeared by Kinito's pink head,

"Why do you have these in your 'Downloads' file?"

The feet kicking, gone.

The big smile, dissapeared.

You watched Kinito open the files, he brought up your downloads. And yep there they are- the whimpering audios.

You're not guilty though- yeah no, there's no covering this up.

"That's not even the worst of it. The images in there are even worse, for my sake I'm not going to open them." A little gloved hand appeared, and extended up the screen. It clicked the cute red X and the 'Downloads' tab was gone. SHAME.

You felt shame.

But you also felt scared.

Is Kinito supposed to ask that?

NO. You'd never seen that in ANY gameplay you'd watched before. He goes off script- he says so himself- but this way off. Severely concerning, but you'll think of that later.

"Honestly I never thought I'd judge you for anything, but after I unfortunately decided to take a peek in your downloads I find myself scrutinizing your very being."

How is this little bitch scrutinizing you?

Isn't he planning to trap you in the computer or something, how the fuck does he have room to say anything??

"This bitch really did go off script." You spat. You really did almost spit on the computer screen just to spite the retro themed little computer buddy. Guard lowered, you went to actually click off the game.

But as your eyes lowered to the bottom of the computer screen to click on the games tab, a suddenly slam made your computer shake in its spot, and you, shit yourself.

But not literally-

"WHÆŤ ĐÎĎ ÝŒŲ JŲ§Ť ŞÆÝ ĄBØŲŤ MË ÝŒŲ ĻĪŤŤŁƏ PĚRVEŘŢ?????"

The distortion in that yell scared the skin off your bones, not to mention the fact that Kinito looked beyond pissed. He was much closer to the screen now, his hands pressed up against it.

This shit isn't a window, why is he looking through it like one?

"I'm so done. Shut up you little shit, you look like a gumball that's been stuck in the gumball machine for 4 years."

"ŢHÆŤ§ ÎŢ- Things are going to happen a little earlier than I've liked them to, but after recent incidents I've realized I'm going to do this just to spite your weird little aş§."

You scoffed and flicked the screen in a childish mock, watching as Kinito's eye twitched in reaction. The little axolotl on the screen wanted nothing more than to just reach through the barrier and grab you by the neck and yank you in.

But just give it one more moment, for the perfect time.

Giving the twitchy eyed computer assistant a challenging look, you smiled triumphantly and grinned.

"Not so tough, are you now? You're shaped like a watermelon-"

Yep, that was the perfect moment.

You dumbass.