Against the Wall

John's POV

"John, what are you doing?" She innocently asked as I had pushed her against the wall of our living room.

I had some thoughts of my darling Emma that popped into my head, and so as my darling girl arrived, I knew what I needed.

My smirk only grew larger, but that wasn't the only thing that grew as well...

"Oh, don't act so innocent, little one..." I whisper, stroking her cheek. "You know what I'm doing."

I could tell that the little slut was fully aware of what I was doing. The lust in the air was strong. But she's being a tease. I watched her shake her head, only frustrating and working me up more.

I grind against her, eliciting a sweet moan from her cherry red lips. "Ah, she does know. I think it would be a bit easier if I just-" I removed my pants and boxers, clearly displaying my hard cock that was getting worse by the second, and me taunting her by rubbing up on her wasn't helping...but oh, did it feel good.

"Mmm, we've got a problem here..."

"Oh yeah? And what's that problem aside from this?" She suddenly grabs onto my cock for just a second or two, then letting go, causing me to gasp.

"Ooh...that problem is that we're both not fully stripped down...especially you, you're way too overdressed. Let me help..."

I slowly, ever so slowly, strip her down and look her in the eyes the entire time. Like knew what he was doing, a plan of some sort, and I did. I then pushed her against the same wall and proudly confirmed, "Let's get down to business, my love..."

She jumped a little. "John, wait! We're literally right next to that large window. People could see us!"

I laughed it off. "Fuck them. I don't give a shit if people see us. They could be watching us have sex and I wouldn't mind. This is real, baby girl. And first things first, how about you sort out that issue down there..."

Emma's POV

I saw it. His large cock, dripping with precum. It needed my attention. Dire attention.

"Hmm...someone really needs it..." I pop it in my mouth and suck and gag on it, hearing his various moans and groans of immense pleasure.

"Fuck...your mouth is so fucking good, how do you do it?"

I give him the sexiest look in the world, with his cock bursting in my mouth, me happy to swallow.

"Ooh, Emma, you always know how to drive me wild..." I feel his fingers tiptoe down to my pussy. "A certain someone who cleared up my problem deserves a treat..." His fingers graze along my pussy lips, slipping inside and fingering me so nicely to where the point of my fears of another watching two souls have intimate sex like this had vanished. 

"John...mmm, fuck...OH SHIT THAT'S IT!"

He smirks and curls his finger more. "Found that sweet spot." He continued he work on me in that same way, those finger curls feeling like paradise. My cum in strings had burst all over his fingers, to where he licked it all off in the hottest way possible.

"Mmm, Emma...it's pure sex time...right against this wall."

I get excited, to where he halts that excitement with his quick movements.

"AHH! JOHN!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CALL ME!!"

"DADDY!!"

"GOOD GIRL!! YOU'RE SO TIGHT AND WET, YOU HOT LITTLE SLUT!"

I moan so loudly that I swear the people outside could hear us. But at this point, I don't care. My daddy has brought me to the edge.

"I'M GONNA CUM DADDY!"

"ME TOO BABY!"

With that, his super rough nature, both of us cum like rivers.

"Mmm, Johnny, you should do that more often..."