Mr. Lennon

"Good morning, Emma."

"Good morning, Mr. Lennon."

Ooh, Mr. Lennon. He's the hottest teacher in the whole school. He drives me insane, and I'd do anything for him to just fuck me on his desk...

I start to do my work, focusing on the man of my dreams. He sat at his desk after assigning the worksheet, doing work of his own. Hmm, I've got to get his attention...

How do you catch a teacher's attention?

Simple.

I pull out a lollipop I had in my pocket and start to suck on it. I finish my work fast, but I make sure to keep sucking on the lollipop all the way through. Eventually, he'll catch on...

And I was right...the rather sexual sucking of a lollipop caught Mr. Lennon's eye.

"Emma, dear...you know the rules...no candy in class."

I giggle a bit. "Oh, right...I'm sorry, Mr. Lennon."

"I'm going to have to write you a detention, y'know."

"I know."

Oddly enough, I see his face going red as he watches me continue to suck on the lollipop...is he having...certain thoughts?!

I sure hope so...I'd make those thoughts come true during detention.

Never thought I'd feel so happy about going to detention before...but I can't wait for it.

Detention...

At long last, the detention of a lifetime.

H

e seemed so serious...I love it.

"So, Emma, you were brought here today because you brought candy into my classroom, and you know my policy against that..."

I simply nod. Got to get his defense down a bit...

"And it had to be a lollipop too..." He steps back and sits down, crossing his legs.

There it is. Looks like somebody's hiding an erection...

"Sir, are you alright?"

"Um, I'm fine, ugh, this hurts..."

"Move your legs and I can inspect..."

He boldly does so, and as I suspected, there it was. His giant bulge laid right in front of me. Clothed, but it was there...

"Oh my...what makes you feel like this?"

"Honestly, you do. I see you every morning and you're beautiful. I've crushed on you for a while now. I saw you suck on the lollipop and my mind went elsewhere...naughty places...I had to compose myself."

"Mmm, Mr. Lennon-"

"Oh please, call me John."

"Well John, how about I ease this for you?"

"Go for it. Please, I need contact..."

I smirk and slowly slide my hand into his pants and pump him a few times. He moans softly. But deep down, I knew his wish. It's time to fulfill it. I popped him straight into my mouth, licking his tip and gagging on his incredible cock.

"AHHH! EMMA! FUCK, ALL I WANTED! YOU'LL MAKE ME CUM SO HARD!"

"Do it, baby boy..." with another lick of his tip, I was greeted with a wave of cum in my mouth, all that I swallowed. Mmm, he tasted good.

"I haven't had my fill with you just yet. I need in your little pussy..."

My eyes widen. My dreams are coming true now.

He strips me off in seconds and enters me, going wild.

"JOHN! FUCK! YOU GO CRAZY!"

"I DON'T GO EASY! I'M A WILD, TOUGH BOY!"

"I LIKE WILD AND TOUGH BOYS, KEEP GOING SO I BURST ON YOUR COCK..."

He gets excited by that line and manages to speed up, if it was even possible. We both cum in unison, and I fall onto him where he holds me for a while.

"I've wanted this for so long..."

"Me too...I should get detention more often..."