X

When Fourth woke up the next day he was in Gemini's warm arms. The day before they had talked openly and honestly. Fourth realised that they were both probably idiots and had they took time to actually talk to each other instead of behaving like proper idiots all of this could have been avoided. The heartbreak, the yearning and the pinning. They were class A idiots but that was okay because they were each other's idiots.

They spent the rest of the day hugging, kissing and just all over each other and for once Fourth didn't feel guilty because he knew that Gemini loved him and he wasn't taking advantage of him.

"Morning" Gemini said kissing the top of his head making him sigh contently.

"Mm." He had replied snuggling closer to Gemini hugging his torso tightly.

"Sleep well?" Gemini asked, voice sounding amused and soft.

"Mm." Fourth replied making Gemini chuckle.

"I can see you are still tired. I will go make us breakfast okay?" Gemini said and Fourth let out a noise of protest burying his face in the crook of Gemini's neck.

"Come on sweetheart. We need to it." Gemini said, sounding like he was coaxing a small child.

"Cuddles." Fourth replied, voice coming out muffled from where his face was pressed on Gemini's neck.

"You can't live off cuddles alone my love." Gemini said sounding impossibly fond. Fourth love him so much.

"Can too." Fourth replied stubbornly not loosening his hold on Gemini.

"I think science would beg to differ. How about this? I make us breakfast and come back to give you as much cuddles as you want. Deal?" Gemini reasoned and Fourth had to admit it was a pretty good deal. And knowing Gemini the breakfast that he would prepare would probably take a maximum of 15 minutes.

"Fine." Fourth mumbled reluctantly letting go of Gemini.

"Good." Gemini said and gave Fourth a kiss on the forehead. Fourth beamed up at him. He never thought he could possibly be more in love with Gemini but the way he was feeling right now proved him to be wrong.

After barely five minutes with Gemini gone, Fourth decided it was too long of a time to be separated from his beloved and made his way to the kitchen. There he was met with Gemini making scrambled eggs, with bacon and sausages. The sight was just too cute and domestic that Fourth wanted to kiss him. And he did.

He wrapped his arms around Gemini's waist, giving a kiss on the back of his neck before resting his head on his shoulder blades.

"You couldn't wait for cuddles?" Gemini said with an amused chuckle.

"Mn. Too long." Fourth replied.

"It hadn't been more than 10 minutes sweetheart." Gemini said sounding amused.

"Too long." Fourth replied. Which in essence it was true. A minute away from Gemini was just too long for him to bear let alone a whole 10 minutes.

"How about you help me so we can finish quicker." Gemini suggested.

"I am helping. I am your emotional support person." Fourth reasoned making Gemini laugh. All bright and cheerful and absolutely beautiful.

"You are helping a lot." Gemini said taking Fourth's hand from his waist and placing a kiss on his knuckles.

Breakfast was good. None of the food was burnt well except for toast because they were making out but that was fine with Fourth because he didn't like toast anyways.

They really hadn't talked about where to go from here. And as much as Fourth wanted to pretend that the world outside their mountain house didn't exist. He couldn't. He had always been the sort of person who overthinks until anxiety clawed at his skin making him itch and burn. So he needed to know what Gemini's plans were from hereinafter. If he was going back to Bangkok because to continue with his career. Fourth wouldn't deny him, Gemini had worked extremely hard to get to where is today.