IV

Fourth finally meets up with his friends while he is still in Bangkok. The last time he saw them was probably two months ago on Mark's birthday, they had decided to have lunch together since Fourth wasn't going to the party knowing full well that Gemini was going to be there. He knows that the divorce put a lot of strain in their friends since they both loved and cherished them, and they somehow were stuck in the middle of everything.

The thing that Fourth is mostly grateful for is that their friends were able to maintain a friendship with both him and Gemini over the years. He is mostly grateful that Gemini had people who supported him and genuinely cared about him in the entertainment industry as that tends to be rare these days.

Mark has become a very successful actor, having starred in several award winning movies and series. Satang had finally released his album a year ago once he retired from acting, although he still stars in a few series as a supporting actor and Ford has released his second album six months ago, which was really successful. Phuwin had left the entertainment industry, well not quite left but he is no longer in the lime-light and works as a producer and filmmaker whereas his husband- wow Fourth can't believe the two got married- has opened a dance studio and is an award winning choreographer who has worked with idols around the globe.

They are mostly busy as functional working adults tends to be but somehow miraculously have managed to maintain a healthy friendship where they keep in contact almost all the time and try to meet up at least once a month if their schedule allows them to. They have all visited his house in the mountains as Mark calls it in Chaing Mai, and Phuwin had made Pond promise him to buy him a house in the mountain.

Fourth arrives a few minutes late because Gemini was being extra clingy today and wanted more cuddle time but had eventually let him go when Fourth promised to bring him dinner so that he is not subjected to another hospital meal. Gemini had relented only if Fourth promised the meal comes with a side of kisses. Fourth had agreed, feeling ridiculously fond and exasperated at the same time.

Fourth feels like how he felt when he fell in love with Gemini the first time. He feels like he is falling from a plane at an alarming speed without a parachute it is both terrifying and thrilling at the same time. Fourth has decided not to think about what is going to happen when Gemini regains his memories and decides to leave him. He is holding on to the hope that maybe Gemini might realise that he still loves him and perhaps they could try again. Even if it doesn't happen, he doesn't regret giving Gemini his heart again. His heart has always been Gemini's, and it probably always will be.

"Sorry I am late." Fourth says with a sheepish smile as he joins his friends.

"It's okay. Winny is late himself." Satang says with that nauseating sweet smile he has on whenever he talks about Winny.

Satang and Winny have been dating for almost a year now. Although Fourth had once believed they would've gotten together earlier, it turned out they were really just great friends all those years ago. Winny is a successful artist- rapper, really, and Satang won't shut up about how talented of a lyricist his boyfriend is, although Fourth does agree with him on that one.

"Ugh, people in love disgust me." Phuwin says teasingly with an eyeroll.

"Brave of you to say that when you were making heart eyes at Pond a few minutes ago." Ford says, arching an eyebrow in challenge.

"How dare you slander me like that?" Phuwin replies mock offended, then turns to Pond to say in a childish whine. "P'Pond! Ford is slandering my name and bullying me. Defend my honour."

And Pond, as indulging as ever, looks at Phuwin with that soft look of fondness as he smiles eyes crinkling a bit as he says. "Ford, don't slander my husband's name like that. We all know that Phuwin does not make heart eyes."