I tried to keep myself quiet to not wake Adrien but it was hard. All I could think about was every dirty little thing I wanted to do to him; and I wanted him to beg for it.

I want to mark him up so bad, I want the world to know he's owned. My orgasm started to build the more I thought about him. He just did so good, like he was made to follow orders.

I couldn't wait to break him.

Make him the perfect little slut.

Thoughts piled my mind more and more til I felt I was on the edge. I let myself go in my orgasm biting into my hand to keep quiet. The neighbors were probably annoyed enough.

Though them listening was also kinda hot..

My breath was ragged and my legs shook. I had perfect outlines of my teeth engraved in my hand and there was a decent chance a bruise might take its place. I took a deep breath and lifted up to turn on the water instantly jumping away at the cold blast.

"FUCK!" I let out a sigh before washing off the wand and setting it outside of the tub. I got myself properly washed off as well before changing the water to come from the faucet instead. Though cold for a moment it quickly shifted to the nice warm water I was craving. I stopped the drain and watched the tub slowly fill.

A small black dot phased through the wall making me jump a bit before seeing plagg hover above me. "You eat me out of all my cheese?" I question making him huff

"You really should invest in higher quality cheese" I laughed at his words making him cross his little arms.

"Will do kitty" I smile as his tail flicks a bit.

"Well mortal since you have no more cheese I think it's your duty to entertain me!" He demands

I giggle thinking of what I can do to entertain the little guy. "Oh! Hold on!" I get up from the tub reaching around an grabbing a small rubber duck.

It was part of my father's collection he gave me when I moved. He had hundreds but when I was little I was always infatuated with this one little duck that looked almost like a fucked up Tweety bird. The day we moved to Paris he gave me the duck.

I set it down in the water an Plagg looked at me like I was insane. "Get on" I huffed "it'll be fun"

He glared at me "I am a being as old the universe itself! You expect me to be entertained from riding some duck around-"

"-weeeee" Plagg laughed being moved around by the water as I spin it. I giggle at him, such an old and impressive being huh.

It took a bit of convincing to actually get him on it but he sure enjoyed riding the little duck.

It started going a bit to fast and he ended up getting dunked in the water. I was laughing as I pulled him out surpised to find him still kinda laughing "That was- that was way to fast! Then- then the duck threw me in the water!" He laughed out tossing himself back on my hand holding his tummy.

All of a sudden we heard a big thud and Plaggs face got real serious "Oh no" his ears drooped down and all of a sudden he got vacuumed away from me.

"Plagg?!" I say turning towards the door ready to jump out after him when another cat slipped into the door.

"He's ok!" He said with his hands out making me sigh and lay back down. Chat walks over getting on his knees by the tub. His suit was back to perfection as he looked at me "So..um"

"No, I didn't find out who you were" I said peaking over at him "I was in here with the vibrator. Next thing I know plagg is in here after eating all my cheese" I laugh. Not technically a lie.

He sighed "Good. That's good. I was worried" I looked at him smiling

"So you trust me to hold a knife to your throat but not to know who you really are?" I question playfully

"N-no no! It's not that. Not that at all! It's for your safety. I don't want Hawkmoth after you because you know who I am." He looks down "Just us being close like that puts you at risk"

"Uh..no?" I say making him look up confused "It would be dangerous if we were friends or dating. Hell if you knew my last name!" I laughed out and he blushed looking away from me "But we're just two horny adults fucking. I know nothing about you, you know nothing about me. We don't care if the other dies, just gonna be sad we don't get to get off anymore. Cause the sex is amazing" I wink at him.

"Is..that really how you think?" He questions looking hurt.

"Do you not? I mean it's not like you're a friend of mine like Adrien or Juleka" I say name dropping him getting his ears to perk up "I mean I'd be real upset to loose them but I know them. We don't know each other" I shrug

He seems to calculate something for a second before nodding "Yeah..yeah we don't really know anything. Of course if I WAS your friend Adrien or-or Juleka then it'd be different. You'd be in real danger then cause they would care about you and you them" He says making me nod.

"Excatly but we don't know each other" I say

"No we don't" He smiles "Goodbye not friend"

I giggle waving at him "Byee" moments passed before he ran back in giving me a long, deep kiss.

When he pulls away he says "That was fun, everything hurts. Thank you" before smiling and running out again. I hear the window open and shut making me laugh again.

When I finally got out of the bath and checked my phone I saw a text from Adrien.

That One Dude

I know it's late and this is really random but I'm glad we became friends
Sent 12:48 am

Lmao, nah totally normal thing to text at 1 in the morning.
Sent 1:02 am

'Crazy cat' I shake my head smiling