Ch-12 KOL- One room

This whole week I was only focused on my work. With loads of paper work and board meetings I had no time to even shut my eyes. Steven had been yelling at me throughout this whole month for giving him any time I sparred but when you are a CEO of a multi billion dollar company you can't do much.

I wasn't expecting any sleep or relief this week either as I had to fly to UAE tomorrow for a very important meeting. People go to such places for fun but people like me have to work throughout. Though there is nothing to complain as fun is stupidity and for the people who have no job to do.

It was almost 9 in the evening and I was about to go to my suit when my phone ringed with Jason on it. Jason usually managed my flights and on and off travel schedules I had.

"Good evening Mr Lopez, I hope I am not disturbing you?"

"No you are not just tell me straight " yes I was annoyed and this asshole was annoying me more.

"Sir your tickets are booked and also I have booked the hotel room but there is one problem".

"Uh huh then just tell me fast"

"Sir actually the hotels are fully booked and I could only figure out one room , but the room has two beds and a section between the beds" Jason said nervously.

"Why would I require two beds?"

"Uh sir I had been told your PA miss Kacey Summers will be coming too" he said confused

Ohh shit is it? I hadn't seen Kacey in about a week and I completely forgot about the fact that she was my PA because of the stress I had full week. Now when my senses are coming back I realise that me and Kacey together will be spending 2 days and 1 night and not to mention staying the night soo close to her would be more tense. I don't even know if I would be able to control myself with her being soo close to me.

THE NEXT DAY-

I couldn't sleep well the whole night. Just thinking about what would happend tomorrow had shaken a deep feeling within me. It was about 6 am when I reached the airport waiting for my private jet to arrive. I saw Kacey coming with her suitcase from far apart. She was wearing a tank top and cargo jeans as it was been told to keep it casual. 

She looked soo spectacular, cute and hot at the same time I just couldn't take my eyes off her body. She came towards me greeting me in a formal way. After about 30 mins our plane had took off and Kacey was sitting dangerously close to me. I could smell her perfume, it smelled like thick red velvet cake with some berries on it. I always loved a women who smells good but she smelled incredibly hot that made my groin stiff with a growing ache.

I had to go to the washroom to quickly fix my cock situation when I was back I saw her thick eye lashes with her ocean blue eyes fixed on her phone. I usually don't peek in other people's phone but whoever she was writing a whole massive paragraph had me interested in, I just took a glance when I saw the name James. I had this weird feeling in my gut about why was she exactly writing a whole para with stupid emojis for this low life scumbag or whoever he was.

"Sir you want something?" Kacey looked at at me suspiciously. Shit I shouldn't be doing this. Just to not look weird I told her to bring me black coffee.

Throughout the entire flight I was thinking about this Jason guy and wondered who he was to her or what impact he had on her, I had half my mind to ask her about him which would only make matters worse.

She looked at me hesitating and scared at the same time as if I was going to swallow her whole "But I can try to stay in some other hotel right sir?" she asked me terrified. 

"I am sure not because this hotel belongs to the client we will be having meeting later with and they were sorry on the whole situation but still gave us a whole suit insisting us to stay the night here".

She gave me a look of understanding and we proceeded towards our rest of the night.