Ch-7 KOL- uneasy

It had now been about 4 hours since I had sent the mail to Kacey. I was zoned out since then trying to gain my senses back. These feelings were troubling, I was never like this because people never mattered to me that much. I don't know why I was feeling anything firstly and that too for a girl who I had met twice that too in a formal manner.

I had just started focusing when my phone vibrated with the name Steve. Yes! yet another storm I just needed in my life.

I signed picking up the phone, "yes" I said in an annoyed manner. "Hey mah bro, you are the best yah know", "no I don't " yes I was really not in the mood Steve just cut the crap!

"Shut up asshole! Kacey just got the job as your personal assistant. All thanks to you my man now she will not leave me" he said way to excited. "Oh! so she is the new PA, my team does this so I had no idea"(lie).

"Ohh is it? but still now I have nothing to worry about man!"

"And why is that?" , "because it's you who she will be working for after all" he said having no clue that's what he has to be worried about . 

"Okay then done?"

"Come on dude be a little happy she is my life" he said.

I don't know what to do or say why can't he just get it and stop. 

"Okay! look we are having a celebration dinner tonight you have to come no matter what, bye bro see yah" he said hanging up.

No I can't wait! fuck man can my life get any worser. What if I just don't show up and excuse myself with an emergency meeting? no, he will call my staff asking the deatils.

Why did I even accept her at the first place knowing she is my best friends sister?. Why am I being such an idiot myself and then also not wanting anything to happen. How is that even possible?

Well if I got myself stuck in this hole I got to play along as well, let's see what happens next. Here I come Kacey Summers.