Ch-10 KACEY- First day

Few weeks later-

Today was my first day in the Lopez industries as the new PA. I was damn sure it was going to be a long day.

I had just arrived at the gate of the company when I saw a bunch of employees entering. I wasn't sure of which department they were in but I could see them with big suitcase in their hands.

One of the employee saw me staring at them and invited me towards them. Slowly with a smile on my face I approached them greeting everyone and introducing myself.

"Hey, greg here" one of them said with a beaming smile. Sharp and handsome written all over his face. people here really are fascinating.

"Oh so you are the new pa huh?" Nancy said

"Yes its me only" I said In my most charming way.

"Hmm I see, come we will guide you through the ocompany" Nancy said.

"Don't you think she is quite young " , "shh she will hear you" someone from the back said it to me. I wasn't hurt by the comments because I myself was thinking about this.

Soon after talking to some people and knowing a little about the office I was waiting for Lexi Watson to arrive and teach me everything for being a PA. Lexi was the earlier CEO's PA Mr. Zade Lopez. She had always been the best PA possible because that's what everyone said about her and I had to work upto her.

soon Lexi came into the lounge area. She seemed like a very strict person, I assumed she might be in her 50s but still she was in a very good physique with lean muscles and a sharp facial structure . 

"So miss kacey, I am Lexi Watson Mr. Zade"s personal assistant, and I will be helping you with your initial days at the company, but before you will have to meet mr Kol so please proceed"

She didn't let me say a word or even introduce myself when she started walking. Catching her speed I followed her towards my new boss or maybe towards my disaster.