Ch-6 Kacey- The mail

I had just woke up. Steven had brought me some breakfast in bed and I was very happy to eat his special scrambled eggs with americano. He is literally the best brother. I was about to finish my meal when my phone pinged to some message. I grabbed it looking at a notification from my mail.

I tapped on my mail when I saw the that it came from Lopez industries my eyes bulged out of my sockets. I screamed at the top of my lungs, Steve rushed inside having a broom in his hand ready to attack the intruder he thought of, "who is in here!? are you safe honey what happened?" 

"I just got accepted as personal assistant in Lopez Industries, can you believe it Steve!! I just got a job". Steve looked at me and came rushing to me screaming and yelling. "oh my god Kacey congrats!". We both screamed as hell and continued hugging.

"Wait, that means you will work for Kol, my best friend Kol. now I don't have anything to worry about love". It was about then when realisation hit me hard in my gut. Shit I was going to work for Kol. How am I going to handle this, how am I supposed to even work under his controlling personality.

Why would he even accept me, when he had soo many other options too?  How am I going to control myself around his soo hot looking figure and such a handsome face and also to keep in mind that he is my brothers best friend?

"look kacey I am very happy that you will get to work with Kol and I will never have to worry about you at all, but I also know how big of a womaniser Kol is soo I want absolutely no shady business" Steve said with a warning look on his face.

"but also I am super happy for you, we will celebrate tonight, and ohh! we can invite Kol as well, after all he has a major part in it". I am sure he does!.

Steve then left my room to me making me realise how fucked up things are going to go from now on. I was definitely happy but also tensed on being PA for a person who is hilariously greek god alike and also whom I have to maintain my distance with.

I don't know what to do now, but one thing that I clearly know is that I am fucked up big time.