Ch-4 KOL-Shitt

A month later my dad is going to handover the company to me. This whole month is going to be a ruckus as it already started with my search for a personal assistant.

since this morning I was continuously interviewing candidates. Most of them were from highly reputed colleges like Harvard, Princeton, Oxford,etc. I had short listed some of them aswell

I had just rung the bell to interview the next person. It was about 2 minutes when the door to my office flung open. I saw the same ocean blue eyes, the same freckles, the same body and the very same hypnotic face I saw one week ago.

I had went to Steve's two days ago but she was not there and to my surprise here she was. I was astonished by the way she looked. Her tits were spilling just the right amount out of her formal white shirt. Her skort was just short enough to show her perfect round thighs.

I left out a low growl fixing my tie to the ease the tension this room had. She entered, the door behind her shut leaving only the two of us in the big room which felt like it would blast any second now.

She looked nervous as hell neither of us knowing what to do. I had to maintain the upper hand not to let her come too close to me.

"So you are here to interview for the PA?" I said on a sharp note. "Yes mr. Lopez " she said .

"I see, so kacey what brings you here". 

soo then started the interview with the thick tension filling the room, but now I was pretty much stable maintaining the upper hand.