Ch-3 KACEY- screwed up

It had been 1 week since my arrival at LA and still i had no luck finding a job yet. I had given multiple interviwes at Wance enterprise, Bosch, Femina and just soo many more, but there was still hope at just one last company- Lopez industries. If i don't get the job here then i'll have to move back home leaving my brother, which i never want to happen no matter what. Even though I have  family in New York I always fell empty even with my mom and her changing boyfriends every month. Here with Steven it was different and I felt loved like someone Is always there for me.

leaving Steven was not an option so I had to ace this interview. I heard that there was going to be a ceo change in Lopez industries and the new heir was strict, disciplined and drop dead gorgeous. He needed a new assistant and there were hundreds of candidates coming to this interview. 

My chances seemed low but I still never gave up at anything. Day after tomorrow was my interview and I was studying everything I possibly could.

Two days passed and I was feeling nervous as hell. I had just arrived at the lounge area of the company seeing soo many people looking spectacular I was feeling more nervous. It was almost my turn, a lady dressed in black skort and white crisp shirt called my name and I was feeling the warmth rising in my stomach at every step towards the office.

I stood infront of the office door catching my breaths and setting my hair to look just perfect. The lady opened the door infront of me. I just looked up and saw the darkest eyes in the entire universe with a perfect face and an impeccably tailored suit. 

Now I had a feeling in my pit that this interview might not go well and I will never get this job