Chapter 27

Day and itt reached mexico around 10 am. Then they straightly went to their hotel. When they entered into enterance of hotel. itt get very amazed as hotel is very beautiful from outside.

There is pool outside the hotel. the pool is very beautiful. There is garden also. Itt wanted to entered in pool but he can't because he knew that if he entered into pool he get sick again.

Then they entered into hotel and then they straightly go to reception.

Then Day told to receptionist that he already booked the room. Then reception ist gives him the key of his room.

Then Day and itt straightly went to their room. As they entered into room itt get amazed . The room is very beautiful and luxiours.

There is king size  bed and large Tv hang on the wall. There is also small office.

" Itt,you looked very happy and excited" Day asked when he see itt's happy expression ".

" Yes , khun Day I am very happy and excited" itt said in happy tone. Day see itt's happy expression and smiled.

( ITT WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY ,IT ALSO MAKES ME HAPPY. I WISH YOU ALWAYS SMILE LIKE THIS) Day thought in his mind and smiled softly.

Then Day take his clothes and go to bathroom and take shower,after Day itt also went bathroom and take shower and change his clothes.

" Khun, when I entered in hotel I saw play zone. I want to go to play zone ,now.
" Itt said

" Sure itt, but not now. First you should take rest okay because you should be very tired after long journey." Day replied in soft tone.

" Okay, khun Day" itt replied.

Ring ring

Suddenly Day's phone started ringing. Day take out his phone and pressed it to answer it.

" Yes.. Jessica.. okay within 1 hours.. okay." Day taked with her secretary for a while and then he hanged up.

" Itt,you go and take some rest. I had to do some important work,okay" Day said in soft voice.

" But khun,you also get tired na from long journey. Take some rest first naa" itt said with concern.

Day looked at itt and smiled softly. He pulled itt towards him and then he kissed him.

He sucked itt soft lips. Then he lick itt's soft lips as he wanted that itt open his mouth.

After licking itt's mouth 2 to 3 times then itt opened his mouth and Day taste itt's mouth cavity.

Their tounges intervwined with each other. Day tastes itt's oral cavity.

Then Day sucked itt's tounge again and then their lips separated.

" Itt iam fine " Day said. Itt doesn't dare to to looked into Day's eyes at all as he is very embarassed now .

" Okay khun" itt replied and then lay down on the bed and he fall asleep.
Day  take his bag and went outside.

Day take out his laptop andopen the mail which his secretary send it. Then Day called his secretary and then they discussed about meeting which will b

Their discussion lasted for 1 hour. Day returned back to room, he lay down beside itt and hugged him from back.

He kissed his neck softly and then he also fall asleep.

.........................................................................    

Day and itt slept for 4 hours. They wake up around 5 pm in evening. They went down and spent time at pool side.

They also listen loud music . They enjoyed a lot.. They eat dinner in their room. After dinner Day ordered choclate pastery for itt.

Then they watch movie on tv and then they fall asleep around 11 pm.

(They are very tired from long journey so they didn't go out side from hotel at all).

...........................,......................................................................................................................................

Day wake up around 6 am in morning. Today he had to attend meeting. They take bath and changed his clothes . He get ready for meeting.

He looked at itt who is is still sleeping. He write note for itt and then he put that note on table beside bed . He also kept his credit card on the table.

He bend down , kiss itt's soft lips and then he left the room, Day eat breakfast in cafe and then he left for meeting.

Itt wake up around 8 am in the morning  and he didn't find Day .

" khun Day, where Can khun  go so early in the morning, it's only 8 in mornig." Itt said to himself when he didn't find Day beside him.

Then he noticed letter on the table. He took the letter and started reading.

" ITT, I HAVE TO AN IMPORTANT MEETING YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE . BUT PLEASE DON'T ENTER INTO POOL AS YOUR HEALTH GET IMPROVED NOW. I ALSO LEFT MY CREDIT CARD FOR YOU . YOU CAN USE IT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT"
 DAY

Itt read the letter and sighed softly. This is the first time when itt missed Day's presence.

" Khun Day i know work is important, but i.. i wanted to spend time  with you.. " itt said to himself softly and his face turned bright red. Itt go to bathroom take shower and change his clothes  . He take Day's credit card before he left the room.

He went to cafeteria area and eat  the breakfast. Then he wanted to go playing zone but he can't find it. Then he staightly go to reception.

" exuse me, i want to go to playing zone but i can't find it, can you tell me where is playing zone" Itt asked.

" Sure , mr come with me". Receptionist said and take him with her and itt also following her quietly.

Once itt enterened in playing zone area, receptionist left. Itt playing various games and he win every game he played. Then he play throw the bottle with ball, where he come second.

" ohh, shit itt, only one bottle left shiaa" Itt mumbling softly and he blaming himself.

Then he go to casino where he also win every game he played. Then he went outside and sit beside pool area. He wanted to jump into water but he can't jump into water as Day Forbid him.

// IF kHUN DAY HAD BEEN WITH ME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE FUN// itt said to himself and then he closed his eyes.

(Time skips)

................................................................................................................................................................

" khun Day, i like your veiws and ideas, we will tell you our final decision later okay" Mr sin said to Day and he shake his hands with Day.

"okay , Mr sin i will wait" Day said and then Sin and his secretary left.

Ring.. ring...

Suddenly Day's phone started ringing And Day pick up the call.

" Yes neil.. humm the meeting went quite well..... no they said that they gave their final decision later.. hmm... okayy bye.." Day talked with his best friend for while and then he hang up the call.

Day sit in his car and left for Hotel.

He reached hotel around 5 in the eveining. He didn't entered into room. He meet someone.

" Mr Day i done everything as you told me to do" Man said to him .

" Okay" Day said.

//ITT , I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SURPRISE VERY MUCH// Day said and smile softly.

*to be continued*