Chapter 23

Aftter inject injection, Aj said" you shouldn't talk with anyone for 40 minutes and drink lots of water." After that , Aj left the mansion. 

Day smirked and then he moves towards mr vick" Now you can go, and do your work, but remember that don't talk with anyone for 40 minutes" Day said. Mr vick bow his head and then he leaves. 

Day sat on the couch and do his work. Vicky starightly went to kitchen and start do his work. Now he  felt little warmth in his throat, But he ignored it. Some time passed.

Mr vick wanted to call maid. When he opened his mouth to call ,he get shocked as he can't able to utter single word. He tried again , but he can't speak single word. He started crying softly. He straightly ran towards Day.

He noticed that Day talked with someone on phone. He walked towards Day and sit down on the floor. He nudged Day softly. Day noticed Vick nudged him but he ignored him and and he continously talk on phone. 

 After 10 minutes Day hang up the call and stared at Mr vick 's face with unmoving eyes. 

" I know Vick what happened to you. You think that i take you back easily after what you did with me. You betrayed me , vick. you helped my itt to ran away from me with Meen. " Day said in serious voice and glared at him with feirce eyes. Mr vick started sheivering from fear and also started crying.

" You have to bear the consequences of your mistake.  You Have to work here in this condition, you can't talk with  anyone. when i feel like you can't betrayed me again only then you can be able to speak again, vick.'' Day said in monotone and he left.

Vick started crying uncontrabaly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day go to his room, take bath and change his clothes. He noticed that itt already left the  room .He go downstairs and noticed that vick is crying badly but he ignored him and let the mansion. He noticed that itt sit in the garden and he reading the book. He smiled softly , sit in the car and left for the company.

Day called he secretary jessica in his cabin and neil is also there in his cabin.

" jessica, tell me  is there any important meeting in this week" Day asked her in polite tone.

" No Khun Day  there is not any important meeting in this week. You have to left for mexico in upcoming days." jessica told him. Day nodded.

" okay, now you can leave now" Day told her to leave and she already left. Day leaned back the the chair and rubbed his temple.

" when you left for the mexico, dude" Neil asked him.

" Tommorow, i already booked plane ticket for us neil.." Day said in soft tone.

" Us ... you mean you taking itt with you." Neil asked him and Day nodded.

" But itt's fever has just been cured, what happened if itt get sick again" Neil asked him in worried tone.

" itt is fine now , i noticed his condition since yesterday  he is completly fine .He can travel with me, neil. I am with him for take care of him. He said.

" if you see me as your best friend, tell me honestly, how you feel about itt" Neil asked him in serious tone . Day get silent for while.

" Neil, what are you talking about. I already told you He is baby sitter. He take care of my sun that's it." Day said in low voice. Neil sighed softly.

" Day , you know that we are friends since high school and we know know in's and out's about each other very well. i know very well when you are with serious with someone and not. You dated many boys befofre but you were not serious with anyone of your previous partners as you serious with this kid." Neil said in series of words. Firstly Day pretnd that he doesn't understand what neil said to him but Neil forced him to tell him truth.