Chapter 11 🔞

Itt get scared after he see the brutal side of Day. Day goes to his room to calm himself. Itt also goes to his room.
" what will happen when he comes to know , I use him for his money, hat will happen. " itt murmerd to himself.

Ring ring.

Itt's phone starts ringing. When itt  take his phone to see who call him, itt smiles as he see it's meen , his girlfriend.

Itt: hello baby, how are you. He said in normal

Meen: Hi itt, how are you, literally I miss you sweetheart,can we meet tommorow and do some fun. Meen said in seductive voice and she laughs

Itt: sure sweetie, we didn't do anything in a while. He replied in low voice.

Meen:How is your job is going. Girl asked.

Itt: good meen, girl replied. Then they talk some more time And then Meen hangs up .

Around 2 pm in the afternoon Sun returned from the school. At that time Day is eating lunch.

Papa.. papa little boy runs to his papa.

Day: look who is coming..come baby come to papa.

Sun. Papa, when  come back  and where are my gifts. Little boy asked. Day then send his subordinate to take giftes from the car and give it to sun. Sun becomes very happy.

Day: Do you like presents baby. He asked . sun smiles and he nodded.

Sun: papa my school is off for 3 days can you take me to grand parents house. i miss them a lot. LIttle boy said.

Day: wait, sun let me call grandfather to ask them whether they are in london aur in thailand. Wait .

( Day's parentes lives in the london. Day's father is ceo of the biggest Fashion and desginning company in london. Day lives in thailand and handle his father's company in thailand) 

Day: Hello, papa how are you and how is mother. Day asked his father.

Day's Father: Yes son iam alright and your mom is also very good. We both miss ypu very much child. Day's father said.

Day: I miss you both also. Papa, i want to ask you, are you in london aur thailand.

Day's father: child, we come thailand today night, as we miss both you and our grand child. Firstly we want to surprise you but it's not surprise anymore.

Day: Seriously, papa. Day said in happy tone.// honey, why you tell Day about our arrival , we wanted to surprise our son// Day's mother voice sounded.

Day's mother:  Hello, honey how are you child and how is mu sun. Day's mother asked in very sweet voice.

Day: I am very good mother. IS your health is good mumma . Day's asked. // Granny, please bring cholate for me,  ferro choclate is famous in london.// Sun's voice sounded.

Both Day and his mother laughs softly.

Day's Mother: Yes my baby, Granny definately bring choclate for you and Dark chocolate for papa Day's mother said.

Day: ohh thank you, Mumma. Tell me time so i picked you up from airport.

Day's mother: Son , flight landed on 5 am. Day's mother said. Then Day gives phone to sun and they talked for while and then Day also talked with his parents and then He hanged up the phone.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IN LONDON AT DAY'S PARENT'S HOUSE.

Day's father: honey, is your packing is done.He said to his wife.

Day's mother: give me 5 more mints honey, packing is almost Done. Day's mother said. There flight is at 7 pm. Then Day's father calls his secretry.