C H A P T E R 7 | [M] Sexual Desire

(A/N Ummm, [M] means that there is mature content so ummm, If you know me irl, no you don't.)

~Violet~

"You like that, huh?" I winced in pain once she pulled on my hair and let out a pleasurable cry.

"Calm down darling, this is just the beginning." I kissed back up to her neck area and bit down on the already bruised spot.

"V-Violet, please....just give it to me already." Ashley pleaded.

I kissed up towards her ear and nipped at her ear lobe.

"Beg for it." I whispered into her ear.

"P-please, I'm yours, all yours."

"That's what I like to hear, good girl." I said as I reached my hand to grab the......alarm clock?

*BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP*

I woke up. 

Eyes wide.

"Oh my god." I said once the realization hit. 

I just dreamed about fucking Ashley Moore, my best friend.

I sat up and noticed how sweaty I was. I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself.

"You dirty girl!" I screamed at myself.

"There's absolutely no way that I dreamed about having my fingers and tongue inside- whatever, it doesn't matter!" I continued pacing and talking to myself.

I was blushing pretty hard and got even redder at the sight of me.

This cannot be happening.

I have a girlfriend for crying out loud!

God! What am I going to do at school!

                                                                       . . . .

I arrived at Ashley's house and hoped that everyone would keep her busy all day. I couldn't even look at her without imagining her begging and moaning my name.

I cleared my throat once she got in and started driving to the last house. Blair opened the car door and I leaned and kissed her.

I don't know why I did that, but I guess it was sort of helping with the dream I had. She, of course, kissed back with a smile on her face.

"Well, someone's eager." Blair said against my lips.

I pulled away and smiled. I started driving down the road, towards our school. I thought about the dream the more times I heard Ashley's voice.

I parked the car and immediately ran out. Everyone was confused, but also got out.

I briskly moved towards my locker. For the first time in my life I was glad that I didn't have any classes with Ashley.

Once my things were put away, I walked into first class and tried my best to focus but my mind would always go back to that dirty dream I had.

I covered my face with my hands and sighed.

"Why are you so gay?" I muttered to myself.

                                                                            . . . .