15) Dubiety

~clink of glasses~

"Cheers!"

••••Dance••••

Wasted.

More of drinking.

Drunk...

"One more bottle of wine,"

Just....another......

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hey, hey! Get up!"

"......."

Puzzled yells surround me, as I lay on the floor, completely wasted. My head throbs from all the loud music. I don't want to get up. This feels nice.

I feel pathetic. God.

I feel two strong arms pick me up by my waist, carrying me bridal style.....

Ughh my head.

What happened?

Oh yeah.

~^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^~

°Flashback°

"Aight, a game of truth or dare. Birthday edition! Who's up?" Bailey asked everyone, as everyone agreed to it.

"What are we? Kids?" Jay sniggered, as I glared at him.

"We're all kids sweetie, whether you like it or not," Bailey replied to him sassily, as I beamed at her.

"Come on Jay! Don't be such a spoilsport, it'll be fun," I said, nudging his shoulder.

"Since it's the birthday girl's special day, I'll give in," he said, smiling.

We all sat down on our posh, fancy chairs, and spun a wine bottle on the table. It landed on Bailey and Anya.

"Hmmm, truth or dare?" Anya asked Bailey.

"Dare all the way." Bailey said, smirking.

"Um, okay daredevil. Hmm, I dare you to..." Anya looked at Juan, who was smiling from ear to ear.

What was in their mind??

"I dare you to dance with Juan," Anya said smugly.

"Purrrrlease. That's way too easy." Bailey said, jumping up like a sexy little cat, as if ready to attack Juan with her charms.

"It takes two to tango eh?" She asked, taking Juan by his arm.

Juan, clearly enjoying all this attention, wasted no time in grabbing her waist and dragging her off to the middle of the bar.

He spun her round and round while she twirled and laughed in a girly fashion, wiggling her hips this way and that. I laughed heartily, enjoying this show. Go bestie!

But the waiters and the bartender looked at the two disapprovingly. So did the crowd of posh old people (boring) who clearly wanted us to clear off and enjoy their drinks in peace.

Ha! Fat chance of that happening.

Bailey and Juan, after many more intimate dance moves, bowed before us as we wolf whistled and clapped to our heart's content.