(1) Who?

Y/N's POV

My friend, Bailey, rushes me to get dressed as quick as possible.
"Ugh you're so annoying, everytime it's BTS this and BTS that. I'm doing you a favour by letting you drag me into this whole concert mess because, and only because, I owe you for setting me up with Adam. I wouldn't be doin this otherwise."
I say, texting Adam.

Adam:
Babe, where are u?

Dont ask, but it's all on Bailey.
She wants me to go with her to this stupid ass k-pop concert tell her I don't wanna

Lol looks like I can't mess w girl code

Oooh but u can lol😏

Now what could that mean?

Only one thing, and that my boyfriend is dumb😑

Ouch-

Just kidding lol

Ik lol, anyway come back soon

_____________________________________________

"Who are you texting? Adam? What does he want now? Can't that jackass leave you alone for once and let you come with me?" Bailey asks, fixing her makeup.

"Um, rude? He's my boyfriend, and don't forget you were the one who set me up with him. And he ain't got no problem with me coming with you. In fact, he's more than okay with it. It's all me. I don't wanna come to this concert you keep rambling about." I say to her, taking selfies with my phone.

Bailey snatches my phone.
"Hey! Give that back!" I say, trying to grab my phone, but she keeps it out of reach. That's why I hate being short. Tall girls get away with so many things.

"You're not getting this back right now. First, GET DRESSED. Wear that cute purple number which shows your figure. The one in which men's jaws drop? Yeah, that one, go put it on, and then we can get Outta here." She says, pushing me into the bathroom.

It's all fine for a girl like Bailey, she's tall and slender, and also, gurl looks like a model, while I might probably be half her height. She looks pretty in any dress, even when she's out, dressed up in sweats in a convenience store.

There's everyone just staring at her. While there's me here. Ugh, I don't even wanna talk about it.

I'm not ugly, no, not at all, but when I compare myself to girls like Bailey, I feel so self conscious.

But I do feel pretty a lotta times as well.

Like when I went to a party that one time where Bailey's parents were hosting an evening soireé

(Yes, gurl is extremely rich as well, whoever wins her heart, will probably hit the jackpot, but not anytime soon, since she's swooning over these guys called BTS),

I met a guy who complimented me for how I looked and it made me feel SO good about myself. I literally blushed so hard that my man had to point out my cheeks were getting red!

And not those cheeks, u sick pervs.

Anyway, now that I fit myself into this cute purple number I can't help but feel pretty and confident at the same time. I decide to do nothing with my hair, as it looks best when it's left loose, hanging past my shoulders. That's one thing I have and Bailey doesn't. Curly hair. I rock curly hair and even she knows it. But Bailey's super straight hair looks so gorgeous on her, that I sometimes have to tell her to tie it into a braid, just coz it might attract all this extra, unwanted attention. Anyway, I'm ready to gooooo.

"Gurl. For real. You. Look. AMAZING!!!!" Bailey says, hugging me hard!

"Bales, I know! And look at you, looking stunning as always obviously!" I say, pinching her cheeks as she groans.

"Okay, let's leave now, we have to reach there by 9:30 PM, it's a full fletched 3 hour show, so be prepared to stand and scream till your legs fall asleep but you don't!" Bailey says, pulling me. Now it's my turn to groan.

But nonetheless, I get into the passenger seat beside Bailey, put on the seatbelt, and sigh.

"Here we come, BTS!" Bailey shouts, as she revs up the engine.